by soloBsick

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need help with one Field of fear goal/achievement

★ Novice

It on tier 3 of 5

It says:    Get the new season epic player 3

acquire the new season epic player
i have 2/3, however I bought the season pass for FoF and I  have all 12 S2 players and they all are rank 2 or greater.. need help

4549C21C-D6CE-4830-AAD9-FF96BECBB133.png
Message 1 of 5 (297 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need help with one Field of fear goal/achievement

★★★★ Guide
@soloBsick Either get lucky playing one of his events (not likely) or do the s2 epic trade. You have a 1 in 4 shot of getting him. Kinda dumb that's it's a random drop rather than a select but that's what how they made it.....

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (262 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide
@soloBsick That is specifically Vernon Davis. You have only acquired 2 copies of him so far.
Message 2 of 5 (285 Views)

★ Novice

So how do I get more of him? I’ve probably done the first level blitz challenges like a dozen or more times…

Message 3 of 5 (271 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@soloBsick Either get lucky playing one of his events (not likely) or do the s2 epic trade. You have a 1 in 4 shot of getting him. Kinda dumb that's it's a random drop rather than a select but that's what how they made it.....
Message 4 of 5 (263 Views)

Champion
@drtydozen13 He should be thankful he has all 12! I have 11/12 and no way to get him! I play the last Epic in the first level in Journey and no matter how many times I play it a day it doesn’t yield any epic items to complete in Trades!
Message 5 of 5 (250 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More