Top 5 prospect event not unlocking

by 6w86kd4qqzal

Original Post

NFL Draft Discussion, Strategy Guide, FAQ! (Promo Runs 4/17 - 4/28)

Community Manager

Here is the offficial strategy guide for the NFL Draft Promotion! This promotion runs from 4/17 - 4/28.

Today, the Madden Mobile Community Manager broke down all the details for the new NFL Draft program on the official Twitch channel for Madden Mobile here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/593897422?t=00h03m58s

Drop us your feedback, questions, and issues here if you can. Have fun and good luck on the field!

Draft strategy guide.jpg

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 20 (1,712 Views)

Top 5 prospect event not unlocking

★★★ Novice

I have 180 stock points but I don’t get the achievement for having 150.

Message 2 of 20 (1,415 Views)

Re: NFL Draft Discussion, Strategy Guide, FAQ! (Promo Runs 4/17 - 4/28)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry So how do we get the Blue Picks 2- 4 and etc?
Message 3 of 20 (1,633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_BlueberryOr any “pick” badge for that matter

* I see @ trade in now, mb

Message 4 of 20 (1,585 Views)

Community Manager
@bamsouth333 No worries! How you liking it so far? I'm going for all the Draft Standout Badges (Top right event). I like how you can trade up RttD and NFL Draft players along with picks. Fun event!
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 20 (1,496 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i just purchase 10000 coins to get a draft master( which is a joke deal) to count for zeke and some side stuff. I got fisher and come to find out the new masters don't count for zeke??? is this a joke 

Message 6 of 20 (1,480 Views)

Trade Down sets

★★★ Guide

Why not trade DOWN sets? For example, I have 4-6 but most predictions have players useless to me and it is hard to believe Burrow will be scheme select or better than MVP Lamar. Since most likely a DT will be higher, why not give an option to, for example, pick up the 9th pick at the 4th picks rating or at least for coins plus the later pick to keep the programming simple (not have multiple levels of the same player when they arent EVOs)?

Message 7 of 20 (1,397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, on the No. 1 Prospect event says First win you get an automatic 1 x 11-32 pick badge. I spent a TON of resources getting to that point and how 3 days in a row I have played the No. 1 Prospect event and have gotten zero pick badges. I’ve tried to contact EA help as well and no response. What’s going on with that?? Thanks in advance 

7E014C4E-AE13-48A2-B1F9-474045ADD450.jpeg
Message 8 of 20 (1,421 Views)

Draft Sets Evaluation

★★★ Guide

So let me get this straight. To get a high draft pick you have to get a randomly rewarded pick (not at all common- been playing and burning gems on stamina and only have 3) but they aren't worth anything unless you have FIVE 90+ Draft players?!

Message 9 of 20 (1,405 Views)

Re: Draft Sets Evaluation

★★★★ Apprentice
@michealjonas I agree...pathetic. The 90+ Draft players are not easy to build.
Message 10 of 20 (1,377 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More