Re: NFL Domination Events

by Rhinols

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFL Domination Events

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

How long do I keep trying to get the domination collectibles I need? The set must be really hard to complete. Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 1 of 13 (962 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Pro

Yes, it is very difficult. This is to keep the card rare and an accomplishment. 

Just keep trying!

If I answered your question please hit the xp button and accept this answer as the solution to help me level up!

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (959 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro

Yes, it is very difficult. This is to keep the card rare and an accomplishment. 

Just keep trying!

If I answered your question please hit the xp button and accept this answer as the solution to help me level up!

Message 2 of 13 (960 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Its very difficult. I have been waiting for the last card for about a month now. Getting tired of waiting and feeling that doing the events are a waste of time since it is not a repeatable set

Message 3 of 13 (931 Views)

★★★ Pro

@networktimeout wrote:

Its very difficult. I have been waiting for the last card for about a month now. Getting tired of waiting and feeling that doing the events are a waste of time since it is not a repeatable set

I personally think the wait is worth it. Domination Sherman really boosts your team!!

Message 4 of 13 (926 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Why does it seem that in this event my players under achieve compared to league play, head to head?
Message 5 of 13 (897 Views)

★★★ Pro

I believe it's because the players in the live event have better stats and the opponent is smarter (somehow).

Message 6 of 13 (893 Views)

★ Novice
Is it normal to get doubles of the domination cards? Especially since you cant sell them? I just completed twice and got 2 doubles... Im kinda pissed
Message 7 of 13 (849 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes, it's very normal to get duplicates.  I finally got the last one I needed.  On just the offensive ones I had 40 of the collectibles.  I think I had about 30 of the defensive ones too.  I can't even guess how many times I played domination.  Check out Youtube for hints on how to play.   There's a corner blitz that is helpful when you're on D.

Message 8 of 13 (815 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've needed the defensive speed collectible since december. It's the last one I need.I've been doing the gauntlet events and put the two cards from that towards the domination collectibles but I never get the defensive speed. Be nice to get it some day. I mean is going on 7 months of me waiting and trying to get it
Message 9 of 13 (726 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
The new domination event on madden mobile is more difficult than last season...it's almost impossible to win and it is way over priced. I know the prize is great, but it should not be so difficult and expensive...especially since EA gives random cards and we end up with doubles, triples of the same card....at the price it is to play the event..and its difficulty level...repeating cards should not be allowed.....it's easy to see the program is set to defeat the player....playing the same level ovr in head to head is nowhere near as difficult as the domination challenge..I think EA should take a closer look and make much needed adjustments giving the player at least a chance to win..and no repeating cards...not at the price it is to play the event.
Message 10 of 13 (668 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More