NEW RANDY MOSS 105

by ggfggffgggh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NEW RANDY MOSS 105

★★★ Newbie

So I've received the new randy moss 105. Purchased the gauntlet when it first came out and was on stage 10 when ea handed out the randy moss's. I received one even though I hadn't completed it. I completed the gauntlet and received a second randy moss 105. Here's the problem I'm having. I can't do anything with either of them. Cant sell, cant exchange and can't put in my line up. Any ideas or suggestions would be awesome.. Thanks 

Message 1 of 6 (683 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NEW RANDY MOSS 105

★★★ Newbie

Make sure when you try an add him to your lineup it's the correct position, I got the 105 CB Randy Miss do check on your CB an see if u can put him there. It's not a glitch that your not allowed to sell or exchange as everyone else is also not allowed to. I hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (634 Views)

All Replies

Randy Moss and the Masters Series

★ Novice

I just completed the Madden Futures masters series and received another 105 randy moss with 1000 stamina and 500 madden cash. This is a bug.

Message 2 of 6 (666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Make sure when you try an add him to your lineup it's the correct position, I got the 105 CB Randy Miss do check on your CB an see if u can put him there. It's not a glitch that your not allowed to sell or exchange as everyone else is also not allowed to. I hope this helps.

Message 3 of 6 (635 Views)

Re: Randy Moss and the Masters Series

Champion
@opk5306a6fg8 Nice, but I didn’t get it I don’t think? Was this at 50,000 or 100,000 points?
Message 4 of 6 (610 Views)

Champion

Good answer!

Message 5 of 6 (592 Views)

Re: Randy Moss and the Masters Series

★ Novice
@lkbroach It was at the end of the masters series
Message 6 of 6 (558 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More