My views on Power and Schemes

by Ryguyrock123

Original Post

My views on Power and Schemes

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is my first year really playing Madden Mobile. Overall, I thought the game was pretty good. I still don’t really get the point of schemes and power. 

With power, that gives a crazy boost to teams that have more recent players. It makes onyx cards from early in the year not as good. I could be playing someone with the exact same overall as me, and they could get a +5 power boost?? I heard in the stream yesterday that power was returning. My question is: Why? It seems like most people are against it. Please do what the community wants.i would much rather use training points to increase a players overall, and get rid of power completely.    

As for schemes, they are just unnecessary. I know there will be schemes next year, and I think with a few changes they would work. I like how each playbook has a certain strength with each scheme. Personally, I think there should be a way to change a players scheme. Sometimes, I notice that as a vertical player, some of the players are not even built for a vertical scheme. Some of the players have low speed, when you’d expect a vertical player to be very fast. I linked my EA account and got that 100 ovr pack. I thought that was great. I have an all onyx defense but I needed some offensive lineman. Not a single vertical player came in the pack. This is why I hate schemes. It limits you so much, especially when cards are scheme select. I would suggest a set where you could maybe pay coins to change a players scheme, that way it would fit on your team. Anyone else have an opinion on power or schemes?

Message 1 of 1 (217 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More