Re: My frustration!

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

My frustration! Flashbacks, totw and phenoms are just not worth completing

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

This is one of the biggest reasons that I, and many others get frustrated so much. 

I just completed the flashback set for the 89 ovr Richard Sherman. I spent time, resourses and some good coin doing it. I almost didn't bother because it's a gamble on what tier you will pull. But being hard headed, I did it anyway.

Keep in mind this set requires 5(FIVE) 84+ ovr players to complete. That's a lot of chedder. Those players are worth good coin in the AH or really good front office points and training points in exchange.

So what do I pull after all my time and effort?

You guessed it. A tier 1.

Everyone in the game has realized by now that tier 1 players aren't worth keeping so these cards aren't worth very much. 

I just feel like I never get out nearly what I put into these sets. Flashbacks, totw and phenoms are just not worth completing. 

EA_Blueberry: Added description of post to title so others with similar experience can find it easier when exploring topics and using the search bar

Screenshot_20191106-113518_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (276 Views)

★ Guide

What's worse is completing the upgrade to the Phenom set and getting a 20 power.  

Message 2 of 4 (268 Views)

★ Expert
@jags27forever Yep, I was dumb enough to do that twice. I won't ever try to complete another phenims/flashback/totw set until there is a way that they garuntee a tier 4.

I have no problem grinding out a player set. Its actually one of my favorite things to do. But not if the rewards aren't at least equal to my effort.
Message 3 of 4 (252 Views)

Community Manager

@thegatorfan122 

I added a little extra to your post title so others with similar thoughts can chime in, it should help with search results. Although the outcome you had wasn't the best, this is great feedback for the team while they look into creating new sets or make changes around existing ones. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (240 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More