Re: My final team. I had a 103 ovr throw 24 pts on me

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

My final team. I had a 103 ovr throw 24 pts on me

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I scored 16 today in lvl against this 103 ovr.

He put up 24 on me....he just threw the ball.

Threw it....like i had all silvers on my team.

The joke has been on me for some time now 

I was told yesterday that a deep dive was done on my account by the developer team and nothing is wrong with my team.

Well...i have no control over the defense.

Its loaded with 110's.  

And i got lit up.  Again.

Jokes....on me.

Haha, ea....haha

Screenshot_2019-07-23-12-57-50.png
Screenshot_2019-07-23-12-57-55.png
Message 1 of 4 (533 Views)

★★★ Pro
@sunsetboy4ever Well, all players max out at 99. Anything past that is just cosmetics. It just good to look at. So, essentially, all players with all 99's (which are all of them at this point) are exactly the same and equal to each other. Defensive players with 99 thp, kip, elu etc, doesn't mean anything simply because they don't use those attributes. That's just like offensive players with 99 tkl, man, fnm etc, it's not going to do them any good.
Message 2 of 4 (491 Views)
Highlighted

★ Expert
@Humdinger504 Sunsetboy thinks there are a conspiracy and that EA has targeted his team so every time he has a bad game he thinks it's because he's being blackballed.
Simple truth is that some guys are just really good, and sometimes you just have a bad game.
Overall and power ceased to mean very much since the 110s came out. My all 110 oline is worse than any oline I've had all season. Sometimes you just have to roll with it.
Message 3 of 4 (451 Views)

★★★ Pro
@thegatorfan122 Facts my guy. Now, a lot of things happen that shouldn't, but not JUST because you lose. It is football and that happens a lot. Some people have good defensive strategies to compliment their teams. I've done my fair share of complaining, but that's not the case.

THINGS ARE LOOKING UP AND GOOD FOR MM20, NEXT SEASON IN TWO DAYS THOUGH!!! LET'S GO MOBILE!

Message 4 of 4 (438 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More