Re: My Madden Mobile won't link to The Yard on Xbox

by jasnerj

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Madden Mobile won't link to The Yard on Xbox

★★★ Newbie

On the Madden Mobile app, it says that it's linked with my EA Account, but when I get new rewards such as uniforms and things like that, it doesn't appear on my Xbox, leading me to believe that it's not really linked. Any solutions to this problem? Is there a way that I can reset my Madden Mobile account so I can try linking my EA Account again?

Message 1 of 3 (399 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@lakebballn 

Check the link below to see if you have linked the account correctly.

"Remember, you can only link one EA Account to Madden NFL Mobile 21, and you won't be able to unlink them, so make sure you choose the right account.

Need help linking? Check out our steps."

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (372 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@lakebballn 

Check the link below to see if you have linked the account correctly.

"Remember, you can only link one EA Account to Madden NFL Mobile 21, and you won't be able to unlink them, so make sure you choose the right account.

Need help linking? Check out our steps."

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (373 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you ever find a solution? So far I’m not getting a real response. All I get is “make sure they are both linked to the same account” I explain that both accounts are linked to the same account, that’s when they start sending me instructions on how to link the accounts (like I didn’t just explained that both accounts are linked but nothing is transferring) customer service is bad

Message 3 of 3 (264 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More