Music stops when playing

by balla237

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Music stops when legging in

★ Novice

I used to listen to Music from other app when playing Madden mobile. This season, it stops when I log in. How to listen to Music while playing?

Message 1 of 4 (2,024 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Music stops when legging in

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Player_v6jph1pf As I understand this was a requirement put in place by the app store providers. 

If you have an external way to resume audio (like headphone controls) you might be able to use that as a workaround, but there isn't an in-built way to do so with the app, sorry. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,992 Views)

All Replies

Re: Music stops when legging in

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Player_v6jph1pf As I understand this was a requirement put in place by the app store providers. 

If you have an external way to resume audio (like headphone controls) you might be able to use that as a workaround, but there isn't an in-built way to do so with the app, sorry. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,993 Views)

Music stops when playing

★★★ Newbie

Madden mobile doesn’t allow me and other users to listen to music from the same device there playing on. This is a problem for me and others I assume who in the past games would listen to music while playing. If this were to be fixed it would improve the game greatly.

Message 3 of 4 (1,965 Views)

Modes won't load no music

★★ Novice

After September 18th I have experienced the modes not loading music going in and out every 10 minutes!I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game clear my cache everything I follow the trouble shooting and still no play please help😡I enjoy the game for years been here through the ups and down why me🤷‍♂️I've gave the game 5⭐spend money and still can't get no satisfaction I love the game just need a reply and help😡😢👍

Message 4 of 4 (1,789 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More