Mobile Madden - Crash anytime Deangelo Hall is put in lineup

by theflint1984

Original Post

Warning! Please Read!

★★★ Newbie
Every time I try to put my 98 DeAngelo Hall in my lineup the game crashes and I paid 15 million coins for it so it's pretty frustrating
Message 31 of 39 (392 Views)

Re: Warning! Please Read!

Community Manager

Thank you all for your reports, we are currently investigating this and I will post any news when available.

barry.png
Message 32 of 39 (379 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I am having the same issue. I wasn't aware of this glitch and I thought I got a steal when I got him for 10 mil (compare to Revis for 15 mil).
Message 33 of 39 (377 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EA Barry

Thanks for updating us with the status.  This has been a growing problem and Id sure like to use my MVPs again.  Ive had to spend coins to try and manage a lineup without them just to use D. Hall.

Message 34 of 39 (364 Views)

Re: Mobile Madden - Crash anytime Deangelo Hall is put in lineup

★★ Apprentice

I am also having issues with trying to add Hall to my lineup!  I have tried auto updating the lineup and manually updating the lineup.  Always crashes stating "unknown error".

I also purchased Tracy Porter, added him to my lineup, sold the replaced player on auction.  Next thing you know, the guy I replaced is back on my lineup and Porter is on the auction block!  WTH??  I've been working with EA for almost 4 weeks now with this issue and nothing has happened yet.

Message 35 of 39 (363 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I can verify that taking out all your Road to the Playoffs MVPs will enable you to bring Hall in your roster. I can deal with it. Anthony Davis, Kory Lichtensteiger, and Kyle Williams can be replaced with Travis Frederick, Jason Peters Team of the Years and John Randle Legend. The ratings are 94, like the MVPs and you will have a bit of money to spare.
Message 36 of 39 (361 Views)

★★ Novice
I think it is fixed. I just put hall in my line up after having that same problem for weeks. Didn't have to remove anyone now. Bug should be fixed!!!
Message 37 of 39 (340 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for posting @dangoflush

Can some more players also post to confirm our fix please?

barry.png
Message 38 of 39 (322 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

ITS ALL FIXED THANKS BARRY

Message 39 of 39 (310 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More