Re: Missing set

by hawskee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing set

★ Novice

I put in the stuff to claim the blast firework special set but never claimed I was waiting to 4th of July to claim it .so when I got on to claim it the set was completely missing and the items I put in it was never returned to so I called my friend to see if the set was taking out the game but it was never taken off everyone still had it but it was just missing for me and I didn’t get the resources I put in the set back  . I don’t have the set in my game but others do and I didn’t get the resources I put In there back

Message 1 of 6 (708 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

@Bj194 

Hi,

Are you referencing the Discount sets for the Fireworks? If so, those were actually taken out of the game on July 4th. They were only up for a limited amount of time.

Next question, are you sure the items were never returned to your bench?

If you are positive the items were never returned to your bench, can you please DM me with your account's UID so I can forward to the team to investigate? I am a Game Changer with EA, but if you are not comfortable with sending me your UID, please send it to @EA_Blueberry 's DM instead.

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (693 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@Bj194 

Hi,

Are you referencing the Discount sets for the Fireworks? If so, those were actually taken out of the game on July 4th. They were only up for a limited amount of time.

Next question, are you sure the items were never returned to your bench?

If you are positive the items were never returned to your bench, can you please DM me with your account's UID so I can forward to the team to investigate? I am a Game Changer with EA, but if you are not comfortable with sending me your UID, please send it to @EA_Blueberry 's DM instead.

Message 2 of 6 (694 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My game UID IS [Snip] 
CM Edit: please don't post your UIDs in a publicly visible location. 

Message 3 of 6 (678 Views)

★ Novice

Ok thank you 

Message 4 of 6 (642 Views)

Champion
@Bj194

Thank you for providing that information. I have inquired about this situation with the team.

I will update you on the status of things once I hear back.

Message 5 of 6 (635 Views)

Champion
@Bj194 

Hello,

I heard back from the dev. regarding this, and they were able to confirm that you took the items out of the discount firework set(s) the day prior to the sets expiring, on July 3rd. You may have just forgotten or did not realize you exchanged the items elsewhere, which happens all the time.

Thanks for reaching out about this, and wish you the best moving forward.

Message 6 of 6 (598 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More