Re: Missing feats

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing feats

★★★★ Guide

Why does the feast of feats say there are 10 when there are only 8...... can't claim it.

Message 1 of 6 (528 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@c9fltz39fjpt  @drtydozen13 

It showing 8/10 is a known issue the team is aware of and plans to address in the future. See this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Feats-8-10/td-p/8920641

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (478 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

For me Feat of Feats I says 8/10...but there are only 8 Feats below...how is there 10. I should be able to claim I, II, III...but its messed up. Thanks. 

Also the Top 100 Players 2nd a tab to add 75 OVR Players to trade in to get Badges, and a few days ago that disappeared with the 7 or 8 75 OVR players I was saving up...I bought most of them that was like 350,000 or so. The players did NOT go into my items. They just disappeared...Thanks

Message 2 of 6 (492 Views)

Community Manager

@c9fltz39fjpt  @drtydozen13 

It showing 8/10 is a known issue the team is aware of and plans to address in the future. See this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Feats-8-10/td-p/8920641

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 6 (479 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Isn't that thread for mm20?
Message 4 of 6 (464 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah we only had our madden 20 teams reset. So we get the chance to spend more money rebuilding them. Same bugs, same content, double the cashflow. Win win for EA

@drtydozen13 wrote:
@EA_BlueberryIsn't that thread for mm20?

Lol no words

Message 5 of 6 (417 Views)

Community Manager
@drtydozen13 Yes it originally started off that way but players responded to it.
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (358 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More