Re: Missing coins

by aacortuna13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing coins

★★★ Newbie
I play on madden NFL mobile and my name on there is wrathist. Now I made about 20,000 to 30,000 coins overnight at the auction and as I claimed my coins from the winning bids Ithe actually took money from my account I would really appreciate to get my coins back or at least a reimbursement of some form. Not happy.
Message 1 of 45 (1,122 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Please contact EA/Origin support for assistance with this issue you are having, It does not look like we will be able to help you with it here on Answer HQ.

Contact a games adviser at any time using this following link EA Help - Contact Us

1. Click on your game or search if it isn’t listed.

2. Select a topic for the best results.
3. Scroll to the bottom and select Contact Us.

4. Select your platform and list a short description of your problem.

5. Select live chat or call me to request a call back from an adviser.

View in thread

Message 3 of 45 (1,127 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Same here only I was bidding on a player
Message 2 of 45 (1,112 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Please contact EA/Origin support for assistance with this issue you are having, It does not look like we will be able to help you with it here on Answer HQ.

Contact a games adviser at any time using this following link EA Help - Contact Us

1. Click on your game or search if it isn’t listed.

2. Select a topic for the best results.
3. Scroll to the bottom and select Contact Us.

4. Select your platform and list a short description of your problem.

5. Select live chat or call me to request a call back from an adviser.

Message 3 of 45 (1,128 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same here I bId on A player and I lost the player and my coins...
Message 4 of 45 (1,055 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here, and it was 250,000 of them Frown  And I can't get the help link to work.

Message 5 of 45 (1,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have waited for 2 hours in that live chat, and nope nothing

Message 6 of 45 (1,000 Views)

Lost Coins in Madden 15 mobile on ios

★★★ Newbie
Well i was going to bid on this elite defensive end. I have no idea who it was. It had 2 minutes left on it. So i bid my 60k. Someone quickly outbid me. I seen that, then the game crashed. I open the game back up i see i didn't have my coin. I opened the auction house and it said it was currently unavailable. So i waited about 5 minutes. Log back on to the auction house and go under the my bids section thinking i would get my coin back. Well i thought wrong. There are no cards under my bids. So now what im out 60k to bad so sad for me. This isnt the first time this happened. Thankfully that was only 3k, but now i lost 60k and I figure i should ask.
Message 7 of 45 (953 Views)

live auction in Madden NFL Mobile

★★★ Newbie

the live auction has been glitchy before and i know that sometimes it doesnt give the coins untell u click get your bid back but for this time thats not even an option i would like my 29,000 coins back. this totally is a bummer since i failed to obtain clay mathews someone ive tried getting 4 times now and keep failing due to the live auction failures of being unavailable and now this.

Message 8 of 45 (882 Views)

Re: Lost Coins in Madden 15 mobile on ios

★★★ Newbie
I lost 13k when the game crashed! How do I get it back?
Message 9 of 45 (942 Views)

Re: Lost Coins in Madden 15 mobile on ios

★★★ Newbie
same thing but i lost 20,000. I am really frustrated.
Message 10 of 45 (940 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More