Missing Trophies

by armysoldier201

Original Post

Missing Trophies

★★★ Novice
ok so i have been doing alot of league tournaments, head to head matches, friend matches, and I'm on the 6th season now, and I've been missing alot of trophies mainly on league tournament. I have rushed for an 80 yard TD, 70 yard TD, 50 yard TD, and the one trophy shows that I have to rush for a 20 yard TD to get it in league tournament, well Ive done that but never got the reward. I just got the 2,000 rushing yards trophy in league tournament, but not the 20 yard rushing Td one. can someone please help me out with this please. I am reporting this problem as a bug
Message 1 of 7 (175 Views)

Re: Missing Trophies

★★★ Pro

Well what section are you talking about? Season, friends, etc.

Message 2 of 7 (172 Views)

★★★ Guide

I believe there is a difference between league games (against members of your own league) and league tournament games (when your league plays against another league). It may be that the 50 yd and 80 yd achievements are ONLY for league games not league tournaments. The achievements are achievable, I completed them but can't recall if it was league games or league tournament games.

Message 3 of 7 (171 Views)

★★★ Novice
both league tournament and league friends, I have done both and still nothing, unfortunately it doesn't exactly state if its for league tournament or league friends.
Message 4 of 7 (164 Views)

★★★ Novice
and i talked to someone on live chat about it and was told it's an in game bug and to post here but got no where really with the live chat, im hoping I'll get better answers here
Message 5 of 7 (163 Views)

★★★ Novice
alrighty I'm gonna close this thread it's league friends for the trophies
Message 6 of 7 (161 Views)

★★★ Guide

Some of them explicitly state league tournaments, the bottom 6. It's probably safe to assume the ones that don't are only for league games (not tournaments)

Message 7 of 7 (157 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More