Missing Team History Rewards

by Leighton3737

Original Post

Missing Team History Rewards

★ Guide

I played 5 different team history events today and it's only registering 2 and  ot giving me the the bonus.  I played 2 at 12:30 pm and the other 3 now.  

Madden NFL_2019-11-05-21-27-48.jpg
Madden NFL_2019-11-05-21-29-33.jpg
Madden NFL_2019-11-05-21-29-37.jpg
Message 1 of 14 (535 Views)

Re: Missing Team History Rewards

★ Novice
I played 2 team history today and in my weekly i have 0/5 maps
Message 2 of 14 (502 Views)

Community Manager

@23_Shingo_18  @Leighton3737 

It resets Tuesdays. It sounds like you played the first 3 prior to the rest and the rest counted afterwards. What timezones are you in?

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 14 (485 Views)

★ Guide

I'm aware of the reset. I played 2 at 12:30 eastern two hours after the reset and the other 3 last night all at once.  Which is why it makes no sense, it only counted 2 and I played 3 in a row on the back end.  I saved my keys specifically for the reset and got f'd 

Message 4 of 14 (480 Views)

★ Guide

My accounts on here are both Jags27forever and Leighton3737. @EA_Blueberry 

Message 5 of 14 (476 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've had the same issue.  One slightly unique twist was that I was in the middle of the final stage of a Team History event when the counter reset.  So when I did complete it, it counted towards the new week and month.

However, I did 2 more today (Wednesday) and neither have been counted.  I have screenshots to validate if anyone is interested.

Message 6 of 14 (460 Views)

Community Manager

@bohemeth000 @jags27forever  @23_Shingo_18 

It sounds like there might be an issue with the counter here then, can you just confirm real quick whether reinstalling the app has any effect on the counter for you all?

If you synced up to your account to Facebook/Apple/Google your progress will be preserved when you re-install.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 14 (458 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Testing now....RttP just dropped, so it'll take a few minutes. Keep getting connection drops.
Message 8 of 14 (446 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry I removed and reinstalled the app.  Did another Team History -- still does not count in my weekly or monthly totals.

Message 9 of 14 (429 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry uninstalled and reinstalled still stuck at 2

Message 10 of 14 (412 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More