Re: Missing Rewards

by EPEli1979

Original Post

Missing Rewards

★★★ Newbie
I played game changers four times today and after each time it would force close before I could claim my reward. I think the event is over now so I can't play it again. I'm posting this here because I cannot complete the contact us on the mobile site. It doesn't have a mobile option.
Message 1 of 3 (173 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I have experienced time and time again and not only with life events but also when I am openning pack but one thing I am sure, you get your rewards you just dont know it NOT UNLESS YOU ARE AWARE OF YOUR CURRENT LIST.

The last time this happened to me was when I opened the most feared pack bundle, I am on my last pack - the elite player fear pack - as i opened it to reveal what i have got - boom - the apps crashes, I thought i lost the most important card on the bundle, but when I checked my collection set I saw a Dez Bryant WR most feared card - The apps just opened it for me, just taking away the thrill of seeing what is under it.

So check your collection set, who knows you may got a GC card you just not knowing it.
Message 2 of 3 (171 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you. I will try.
Message 3 of 3 (168 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More