Missing Master Set Player

by 1q4x4y1gkr9c

Original Post

Re: Missing Master Set Player

★★★ Novice

He's not on my starting roster or on my bench. I couldn't find him in any other sets either. 

Screenshot_20200414-144518_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20200414-144534_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 11 of 22 (833 Views)

Community Manager

@grassman3399 

Can you screenshot me your Master Series sets before selecting one? Our Support team should be able to verify if the final Master Series event was completed which rewarded you Aaron Donald. 

Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 22 (826 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry Here you go

Screenshot_20200414-160822_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 13 of 22 (771 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here you go @EA_Blueberry 

Message 14 of 22 (771 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here's my Master Series screen. @EA_Blueberry 

Message 15 of 22 (803 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Same here I was able to use aaron donald in the 100 OVR christian mccafery set. I used him in there. How can I get aaron Donald back now? I think this was a glitch they were not supposed to be used in sets right? At the time you guys did not release Master Patrick Mahommes set so I used Donald up
Message 16 of 22 (785 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

Can you DIRECT MESSAGE ME the following (Do not reply to this post with this info):

• Madden Mobile User ID
  • Device Type
  • EA account Origin ID (it would be your Answers HQ name)/Email Address. If you've submitted a case to our Help team you can also provide me the case number

I'll have to swing this info up to the team so they can verify what happened to those players. If these players were submitted in a different set we'll definitely want to get that looked at. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 22 (766 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry I sent you this information last week. Do you have any updates? 

Message 18 of 22 (703 Views)

★★★ Novice

Never mind I just deleted the game from my phone. The disconnection issues, this bug, and the awful draft promo made this game no fun at all. 

Message 19 of 22 (668 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue I'm doing mahomes now And aaron donald 94 overall is gone he used to be on my lineup but not now.  I have checked all sets And no luck.  He must have been traded in possibly the max tokens set.  Please help as I have been working on this since October of last year and now I cannot complete mahomes. 

Message 20 of 22 (521 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More