Missing Hurricane elite player pack

by Mrbadsunshinejr

Original Post

Re: Only received one elite player pack

Community Manager

@RaiderRobbb@Mrbadsunshinejr@DoratheKiller3@Hxracing@Dammdem

I have not anything on this since my last post here.

Can I ask you guys to contact an Advisor so that we have a case logged for each of you on this.

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 11 of 17 (452 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Obviously you haven't because it's been almost a week and y'all are completely avoiding the issue when I contact an agent they send me here and offer a pro pack with nothing in it worth using. Leave it up to ea to take a perfectly good game an ruin it
Message 12 of 17 (434 Views)

★★ Novice

I received no player at all, yet am told that the "issue has been resolved and all accounts received their player." I also got some bogus initial answer in which the customer service rep made a comment, obviously not having read what my issue actually was, saying that each elite player is regarded as equal insinuating that I had an issue with the players given away. I have no issue with any players simply would like the item the game indicated I would get. To have my issue simply closed with no resolution other then "check the message boards" is unacceptable. Highly disappointed in both the customer service!

Message 13 of 17 (424 Views)

★★ Novice

Can't get the Elite as specified by the event but I can get a pro-pack? 

"I do know it will certainly help you to regain some quick progress in the game." a pro-pack is 7500 madden coins, I purchase on every day and it does not help. Please tell me how yet another would help me?

Message 14 of 17 (418 Views)

★★ Novice

Contacted adviser twice after my case was closed with no resolution. Response was a joke.

Message 15 of 17 (415 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry

i have recieved no rewards for the hurricane relief event, customer service reply to me stating problem has been fixed and affected players have recieved their rewards, but i’m still yet to receive anything.  They seem unwilling to help, it took more than five emails for one of them to send me a link to here and i’m unsure as to what good this will do me.

i don’t understand why ea support send me here to help resolve my issue, when a community manager has posted here advising to open a case with customer support.

E0181A21-B26E-428E-A5AC-5EC1A4B31E0B.jpeg
Message 16 of 17 (394 Views)

Didn't receive Hurricane Cleanup Packs

★★ Newbie

I play madden mobile on my iphone 6s and still haven't received my hurricane cleanup packs from around September 18. All my friends have got it and I opened cases and they told me to go here. Please help me. My IGN: MrAnonymous

Message 17 of 17 (363 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More