Missing Content after "Season Review" and "Bosses" started.

by Rgnhoward

Original Post

Missing Content after "Season Review" and "Bosses" started.

★★★★★ Novice

When  "Season Review" vouchers replaced the normal rewards vouchers used to collect Heroes, Sidekicks, Legends, Stacked, etc., I lost all of vouchers that were already inserted into the sets, but were unclaimed because I didn't have enough of them.  I had nine heroes issue 2 vouchers - 8 inserted into the set and one that had not been inserted because it had just been earned. I only have one since the "season review" vouchers started being used in place of the normal.rewards. Also, 3 heroes sidekicks that were going to be exchanged.  Customer support is useless and referred me to this forum instead of replacing them.

Also, the Analog control button is frozen in place on the Conquerors Oklahoma Drill (Treacherous) - I've lost around 5k in Stamina trying to get it to work and contacted customer support (* once again, USELESS) and can't get them to fix it.  

Message 1 of 5 (696 Views)

Re: Missing Content after "Season Review" and "Bosses" start

Community Manager

@Rgnhoward

Thanks for your feedback, this will be useful when evaluating potential changes in functionality for the future.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (638 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry we(EA) have stolen all your collectibles that you could now use in the boss emblems set. We know you worked hard all season to earn these collectibles, I hope you will graciously accept this pro pack for your loss work. 

Message 3 of 5 (532 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had 3-4 different TOTW sets filled with players and collectibles, or maybe 2-3, but anyways those players and colllectibles are gone too.  Good thing I hit the favorites “my sets” star icon thing so those remained available such as power line and stuffed, so I didn’t lose those.  I still didn’t get my gold TOTW players and collectibles back yet.  

Message 4 of 5 (486 Views)

★★★ Novice
Pro pack perhaps? Useless!!
Message 5 of 5 (485 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More