Missing Content/Lack of Support

by michaelkottler

Original Post

Re: Missing Content/Lack of Support

★★★★★ Apprentice

First, thank you for looking into all of this for me. I appreciate your help. 

Second, regarding the CR Master's Series event that I never received and the 96 OVR selectable player I didn't get after winning the CR Season Mode event on my first try, how can we remedy this? I would MUCH rather be able to receive the CR Field Pass content I paid for than to have to go to my bank and dispute the $29.99 Google Play charge. Is there any way we can accomplish me gaining access to the missing CR Masters Series event and receive the 96 OVR Player of my choice? Or can another fair accommodation be made? I am not asking for anything more than what I paid for here, and again, would greatly prefer access to the CR Field Pass content over having to dispute the $29.99 charge with my bank. Please get back to me on this so I know how best to proceed regarding not getting my CR Field Pass content. 

Third, I take from what you have stated here that the issue of players not receiving a selectable 98 OVR player after winning the TS Super Bowl for the 1st time has been fixed and that I can proceed with playing both the TS Master's Series and TS Season Mode with confidence that I will receive the advertised 98 OVR players after completing the TS Master's Series and winning the TS Season Mode Superbowl for the 1st time. Correct.

Again, I deeply appreciate your time and assistance and hope you will reply again to verify my best shot at addressing the missing CR Field Pass content (never received the CR Masters Series and was not offered a selectable 96 OVR Player after winning the Superbowl in CR Season Mode on 1st playthrough). Please advise and let me know if the missing content can be restored, a fair replacement offered, or if I should seek a refund by having my bank dispute the $29.99 charge.

Finally, I am very hesitant to start new cases with EA Help for fear that instead of the wonderful email support I received in the past which promptly solved issues I will instead be automatically ushered into the phone support system which always ended up with me receiving email links to initiate EA phone support that sent me to blank pages or case summary pages with no means to initiate an EA Help Phone call. I spent well over 12 hours trying those links repeatedly, trying to get support from EA Help on this issue and getting zero results so I am anxious about renewing that vicious cycle. It is my fervent hope that when next I need to start a case with EA Help that email support will again be available because it is far faster, much more convenient, and ended in positive results whereas phone support did not work at all, not once. 

Please let me know about EA Help email support and my best bet on resolving the missing CR Field Pass content issue. Thank you very very much - Michael Kottler

Message 11 of 16 (571 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

First, thank you for looking into all of this for me. I appreciate your help. 

Second, regarding the CR Master's Series event that I never received and the 96 OVR selectable player I didn't get after winning the CR Season Mode event on my first try, how can we remedy this? I tried to go back to previously filed cases and got messages to the effect that the case(s) could not be found. I would MUCH rather be able to receive the CR Field Pass content I paid for than to have to go to my bank and dispute the $29.99 Google Play charge. Is there any way we can accomplish me gaining access to the missing CR Masters Series event and receive the 96 OVR Player of my choice for winning the CR Season Mode SB? Or can another fair accommodation be made? I am not asking for anything more than what I paid for here, and again, would greatly prefer access to the CR Field Pass content over having to dispute the $29.99 charge with my bank. Please get back to me on this so I know how best to proceed regarding not getting my CR Field Pass content. 

Third, I take from what you have stated here that the issue of players not receiving a selectable 98 OVR player after winning the TS Super Bowl for the 1st time has been fixed and that I can proceed with playing both the TS Master's Series and TS Season Mode with confidence that I will receive the advertised 98 OVR players after completing the TS Master's Series and winning the TS Season Mode Superbowl for the 1st time. Correct.

Again, I deeply appreciate your time and assistance and hope you will reply again to verify my best shot at addressing the missing CR Field Pass content (never received the CR Masters Series and was not offered a selectable 96 OVR Player after winning the Superbowl in CR Season Mode on 1st playthrough). Please advise and let me know if the missing content can be restored, a fair replacement offered, or if I should seek a refund by having my bank dispute the $29.99 charge.

Finally, I am very hesitant to start new cases with EA Help for fear that instead of the wonderful email support I received in the past which promptly solved issues I will instead be automatically ushered into the phone support system which always ended up with me receiving email links to initiate EA phone support that sent me to blank pages or case summary pages with no means to initiate an EA Help Phone call. I spent well over 12 hours trying those links repeatedly, trying to get support from EA Help on this issue and getting zero results so I am anxious about renewing that vicious cycle. It is my fervent hope that when next I need to start a case with EA Help that email support will again be available because it is far faster, much more convenient, and ended in positive results whereas phone support did not work at all, not once. 

Please let me know about EA Help email support and my best bet on resolving the missing CR Field Pass content issue. Thank you very very much - Michael Kottler

Message 12 of 16 (571 Views)

Community Manager

@michaelkottler 

Hi, Michael.

Your post really caught me attention as you put a lot of time into it. I can tell this is very important based off how sincere you've been. I want to let you know I have great news, although it's up to you to determine that. We had your details sent over to our Madden team and they manually looked at your account to discover you've received all the content from that event. You selected Bruce Irvin from the pack as the reward from the Seasons mode. They ran the logs and also verified you received all the additional content that comes along with the Championship Run.

I can only advise contact our Support team at our Help site if you have any further follow up questions regarding this case, however based off what we've found it does not appear any content went missing. Thank you for reaching out with your concerns and hope to see you discuss Madden Mobile with us on these forums again.

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 16 (521 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

First, thank you very much for all your help! You have been of great assistance.

I think I do have Bruce Irvin on my team, but I am 100% positive that 1. I did not select him because I was given no choice of player at the end of the CR Season Mode on winning the Superbowl and 2. I absolutely 100% did not receive the CR Masters Series event. Period.

On the plus side, I am almost done with the TS Season Mode event and have seen every indication that I will receive my choice of a 98 OVR player if I wil the Superbowl on my 1st try. Likewise, the TS Master's Series seems to indicate that I will receive a 98 OVR player if I can complete it on time.

So, my two remaining issues at this time are:

That I never received access to the CR Field Pass Masters Series event and

I am concerned about being able to have access to EA Help email support for Madden Mobile. You did state that email support was never ended, but for many months I have automatically been sent to phone support only to find that the emailed links to initiate phone support led to pages with no phone support options.

I honestly never received access to the CR Masters Series event. I do recall getting 96 OVR Irvin but was not given a choice to choose a player at the end of the CR Season Mode event so not sure how Irvin even got on my squad. I am neither a newbie nor a scammer and am confused about these CR Field Pass issues because I have never before encountered such an unusual situation. I do know with 100% certainty that I absolutely did not receive the CR Masters Series and would like some fair compensation for this error. I would also love to hear that I have access again to EA Help email support for MM.

Thanks again so very much for your kind and thoughtful assistance. - Michael Kottler

Message 14 of 16 (486 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am writing to report that today I started a new case with EA Help and did not get automatically bumped to phone support and instead was sent an email stating that an EA Help representative would be contacting me shortly for which I am grateful. 

However, I absolutely did not ever receive access to the CR Masters Series as part of my Field Pass purchase. It never appeared and I never played it nor did I receive a selectable 96 OVR Player from this event and it hurts to read that according to EA I did receive the CR Masters Series when I absolutely did not.

I would like EA to offer me a fair accommodation for this error. As of this writing I have spent well over half a day trying to resolve this and other issues and while I am happy that the TS events ended up working fine, I insist that on completing the CR Season mode event I was never given a chance to select a 96 OVR player (how I got Irving is a mystery to me bcuz I did not select him but he's there so fair enough) but most saliently, I did not ever receive access to the CR Master's Series event. At all. Period. I got nothing in regard to the CR Master's Series.

And that being the case, it is only fair and right that EA offer some fair accommodation here because I simply did not receive the content I paid for. And to be stricken with words to the effect of well we checked and you did receive all content is unfortunate to say the least. 

I love Madden Mobile. I have played it for two seasons now and helped support it with cash purchases of MM field passes and other purchases. Also I run a league and have been playing EA's John Madden NFL football games going all the way back to the Sega Genesis console back in the day. In short, I am a fan and a supporter. But when I pay $29.99 for a field pass I expect to receive all advertised content and regardless of what you were told, I did not get the CR Masters Series event, and I do expect EA to step up and respectfully acknowledge the error and compensate me fairly. Please.

Thanking you in advance for your time and effort, 

Michael Kottler

Message 15 of 16 (426 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing has happened to me with the Madden Futures promo. I have purchased the field pass, but did not recieve the masters series. If anyone knows how to fix this help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Message 16 of 16 (327 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More