Min. Auction prices per the players OVR?

by Losito585

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Min. Auction prices per the players OVR?

★★★ Newbie

Are there minimum Auction prices per the players OVR?

Message 1 of 3 (850 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Min. Auction prices per the players OVR?

Community Manager

@Losito585 

I recommend looking up the item you're going to post up on the AH first to see what prices are set for that item to help gauge where you should post it. Although it is not a direct player-to-player transaction, the market is still dictated by the prices set by players. If your item does not sell, I recommend listing it for a lower amount on the 2nd time around until a buyer is found which will help set the item's true value.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (770 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
@Losito585 They do not let you know what the minimums are, but they clearly exist. Go to the auction house, and search for 80 OVR players. Set a current bid price of 20k, and none show up. Set it for 21k, and loads show up. For 81s, minimum bid price seems to be 30k, and 31k buy now. For 82s, I believe it is 43k, and 82s it is at 61k.

It's funny, I have seen a couple of higher OVR players posted starting at like 975 coins, and more than 1m buy now, and they showed up. The auction house makes everything disappear when it's original post time expires, and if 10 people are bidding on it, keeping it open. It will also have so much lag, that when people bid at the last second against you, it will come back 15 seconds later and say you lost the auction, with no ability to place another bid. The auction house is fundamentally broken on mobile.
Message 2 of 3 (824 Views)

Community Manager

@Losito585 

I recommend looking up the item you're going to post up on the AH first to see what prices are set for that item to help gauge where you should post it. Although it is not a direct player-to-player transaction, the market is still dictated by the prices set by players. If your item does not sell, I recommend listing it for a lower amount on the 2nd time around until a buyer is found which will help set the item's true value.

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 3 (771 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More