Re: Metal masters, another example that ea doesnt know what they are doing!?!?!

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Metal Masters

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Seriously??... What are we supposed to do with this?

Who cares about boosting up their bronze, silver, or gold players? And youre making the masters 97s and 98s?....You know the players are supposed to IMPROVE right?  At this point in the game no one even needs to play this event. 

Message 1 of 11 (1,117 Views)

Metal masters, another example that ea doesnt know what they are doing!?!?!

★★★★ Guide

This promo is garbage and couldn't be timed any worse. Makes no sense to do this promo every year at the end of the season.

If ea ended the madden season after the Superbowl things would make more sense.

Could start the new season with combine and draft promos. Follow that with metal master. Metal master at the beginning of the season when people will actually be interested in bronze, silver and gold players would actually make sense

Message 2 of 11 (1,096 Views)

Re: Metal Masters

★ Expert
Im gonna definitely have to agree with this post.
Message 3 of 11 (1,073 Views)

★ Expert
EA will be EA 😂
Message 4 of 11 (1,077 Views)

★★★ Novice

I like this idea of starting the season with combine and draft and yeah it makes way more sense. 

Message 5 of 11 (1,049 Views)
Highlighted

★ Expert
I like that idea too. They can do free agent promos and OTA/mini camp promos. I like that idea alot actually.
Message 6 of 11 (1,016 Views)

★ Guide

This event should of rolled out beginning of year with the golds and elites that dragged on for way too long as EA fixed this game for first 2 months.

Tim Brown kr was also a not so great idea. At this point we all need OGs 

game this week seems better minus some blocking gaffes but now the promos are becoming laughable 

Message 7 of 11 (1,005 Views)

★ Expert
This promo woulda been legit if you could carry those special team's players into next season. As it is I don't even play the damn thing.
Message 8 of 11 (986 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I agree 100% gator. I havent played a single event either.

Message 9 of 11 (968 Views)

Metal masters question

★★★★ Novice

Does anybody know how to price these metal master cards? I completed the set for the gold kicker master but i cant find any of his cards on the ah to price him out at all. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 

1016C531-CFB6-48A5-889A-458BAF013F6C.jpeg
Message 10 of 11 (900 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More