[Megathread] Julio Jones Masters Series

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: [Megathread] Julio Jones Masters Series

★★★★ Novice

I experienced the very same thing.  I’ve completed every step in Level 10 and Julio is still locked.  I did select the “pass” because I have a 75 Defense, but each task/challenge has the green check mark.

Message 41 of 51 (1,785 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That worked for me, it wouldn’t let me tap it until I had rebooted my iPad.

Message 42 of 51 (4,605 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Not a big deal by any means, but when one of the trivia questions started nothing showed up. When I exited out of the stage and came back it said that I had gotten the question wrong and had run out of time. Not the end of the world cause it's not an actual main stage/event, but figured I would bring it up anyway.

“I don’t care if a dude is purple with green breath as long as he can swing.”

Black-Champions-Logo

Message 43 of 51 (1,744 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I reached the end of the Julio Series- I have a 79 OVR team (80 Off - 79 Def). Everything is green showing I completed EVERYTHING. The chest to get Julio still says “Locked”. I even played the last event even tho I didn’t have to since my Defense is over 75. Nothing will unlock the chest. I’ve clicked everywhere, linked to my Defense and came back- nothing. I’ve reset, redownloaded, logged in- still locked. Can’t move forward. Please help! See image below-

8128ABD8-8427-4E9C-85A1-6BA8FC0CF008.jpeg
Message 44 of 51 (1,669 Views)

Re: stuck on master series Julio

★★★★ Novice

I am having a problem on the last stage of stage 7 when you need to request league help. I have the number of keys needed but it wouldn’t let me progress.

Message 45 of 51 (1,595 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I guess I'm the latest victim. 

Screenshot_20200918-021257.png
Message 46 of 51 (1,506 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In pretty sure I completed everything necessary for Julio Jones. Yet I didn't receive the prize. 

Screenshot_20200924-202818.png
Screenshot_20200918-021142.png
Screenshot_20200918-020914.png
Message 47 of 51 (1,437 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Completed every single node on the level even with my lvl 82 attack, 79 defence and 81 special I can't claim the prize.

Message 48 of 51 (1,417 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ok_gasman Me too
Message 49 of 51 (1,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. I’ve tried restarting my device and clicking on the image but still no luck. I also recently had a separate issue where all my coins vanished from my account. Any help at all would be great. 

Message 50 of 51 (1,141 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More