[Megathread] Julio Jones Masters Series

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: [Megathread] Julio Jones Masters Series

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I recently just finished grinding on master series and I got the players and everything but once I finish jaylen Ramsey. It gave me him but the lamar level after that is still locked up and it wants me to finish Ramsey again 

I really don’t want to do it all over again. Anything I can do?

Message 21 of 51 (1,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue as are MANY in my league this is absurd after completing the Jalen Ramsey master it completely deletes your progress and starts the series over. It DOES NOT unlock Lamar!

Message 22 of 51 (1,588 Views)

★★★ Novice

It used to be that when I got to tier 10 it would crash when I clicked on the next match. Now I can’t even click on it without the thing crashing.

Message 23 of 51 (1,568 Views)

APP KEEPS CLOSING!!!!

★★★★★ Newbie

Every time I load into Madden Series Stage 10 for Julio Jones the GAME CRASHES!!!! I SHOULD HAVE 80 ovr  JULIO JONES ALREADY BUT THE GAME KEEPS CLOSING!! PLEASE FIX THE GAME!! 

Message 24 of 51 (1,468 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve uninstalled my game, restarted my phone, updated my phone and I still can’t click on the Julio series without the game crashing.

Message 25 of 51 (1,509 Views)

★ Novice
@NolesyFL Same problem
Message 26 of 51 (1,498 Views)

★★★ Novice

Everytime I try to go to do any type of master series event either the Julio Jones Jalen Ramsey etc... my app will immediately just crash. I have tried closing app and re installing the game and it does not change anything plz let me know if there is a way to combat this issue.

Message 27 of 51 (1,486 Views)

★★ Novice

I have an IPhone XR and I’ve restarted my phone uninstalled the app and I still can’t play because it crashes the app when I tap any of the master events.

Message 28 of 51 (1,465 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I sent u a message regarding the app crash when trying to play master series if u don’t mind please check!
Message 29 of 51 (1,449 Views)

★ Novice

I finished every step towards Julio Jones and I still can’t unlock him.

4AE5F8C3-7376-4AC4-A678-CF5F7CBEBD1A.png
Message 30 of 51 (1,385 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More