A lot of features are bugged

by scoobywj022

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Megathread] Julio Jones Masters Series

Community Manager

Hey, Masters Series players.

This is the megathread for Julio Jones. This is the place to talk about advice, strategy, report bugs, and deliver feedback on it. 

If you're reporting a bug or need advice on an event, please be very specific like the node description you're on (screenshots are great). 

Bug Reporting: Letting us know what device you're on, what steps you might have tried already (reinstalled game, restarted device, updated device), and what exactly happens when you do "X" is helpful so we can pass that info along to the team so they can re-produce the bug.

No description available.

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 51 (4,049 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Megathread] Julio Jones Masters Series

★★★★ Novice

That worked for me, it wouldn’t let me tap it until I had rebooted my iPad.

View in thread

Message 42 of 51 (4,577 Views)

All Replies

stuck on master series Julio

★★★ Novice

Ive completed all events on stage 7 of master series for Julio 80 overall. I click continue to progress to the next stage and nothing happens. Is anyone else having this issue.

Ive emailed Ea about 10 times and received no help

Screenshot_20200730-065607_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 1 of 51 (4,119 Views)

Re: stuck on master series Julio

Community Manager
@Dean86_50 Are you able to progress if you back out to the menu and go back or restart the app?
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 51 (4,073 Views)
Highlighted

A lot of features are bugged

★★★ Newbie

I am having multiple problems with the app currently

1. I am unable to claim daily goal rewards

2.I am unable to open messages and notifications

3. The app acts as though the solo menu is the home screen, when I open the app it brings me directly to the solo menu Instead of the home menu (most features on the home menu are not working currently)

4. I am on the tenth set of Julio Jones solos and every time I try to resume the first solo on the tenth set the app crashes, effectively making it impossible for me to get Julio.

The app is completely bugged for me right now. I am playing it on a iPhone 6s can anyone help?

Message 3 of 51 (4,055 Views)

Bug in madden mobile 21

★★★ Novice

So I been grinding the game but I have been expiring bugs like my inbox won’t open or like I can’t complete my daily goals. Than I grinned all the way to the 10th stage for Julio Jones and every time I try and play my game crashes. 

Message 4 of 51 (4,056 Views)

Re: stuck on master series Julio

★★★ Novice

Nah nothing has worked so far. I've unistalled and reinstalled. Cleared cache etc. No luck

Message 5 of 51 (4,044 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im on Android phone. I had early access to mm21 so I've been stuck here for about 2 weeks. I've opened about 6 cases with ea help and none of the feedback has worked so far

Message 7 of 51 (4,010 Views)

★★★ Novice

That’s what happens to me and then u see how my inbox and stuff is gray I can’t use none of that and it opens to the screen with program and the master series 

Message 8 of 51 (4,006 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Madden1gang1 It won’t let me screen record it
Message 9 of 51 (4,001 Views)

★★★ Novice

Everytime I try to begin the first level on the 10th stage my app crashes (iPhone 8+)

Message 10 of 51 (3,960 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More