Re: [Megathread] Campus Heroes Discussion

by sunsetboy4ever

Original Post

[Megathread] Campus Heroes Discussion

Community Manager

Hey, Madden Mobile fans!

Campus Heroes is the newest promo to hit the gridiron. It starts today and runs until the 11th of this month. Below you'll find some example screenshots of the event from today's stream where the Madden Mobile Community Manager, Nick, broke it all down for us.

Created this post to discuss strategy, feedback, issues, and everything else surrounding Campus Heroes. Good luck and have fun!

Campus heroes.PNG

Campus Heroes2.PNG

Campus Heroes3.PNG

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 14 (1,501 Views)

Campus Heroes Reward Bug

★★ Newbie

I got a notification of 200 TS stamina that got added to my account but didn’t actually got it! How can I collect it?

Message 2 of 14 (1,419 Views)

Re: Campus Heroes Reward Bug

Community Manager

@jusgard26 

Have you tried restarting your device? It should have been automatically added to your stamina.

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 14 (1,408 Views)

Champion

Hey EA_Blueberry I need help!

when I play CH it won’t let me play all 12 games! Yesterday I played 10 of the 12 and today it would only let me play 6! The two remaining available games I’ve already played are just repeats and all the rest of the games are locked!

why is this so difficult just to play and how can I play all 12 events? I feel like I got robbed yesterday of the final reward player and now I can only play 6 events!

HELP!!!!

Message 4 of 14 (1,395 Views)

Community Manager

@lkbroach 

The team has seen that feedback. They really wanted to try and mix things up with something different so they're reviewing how this promo is set up. They'll lock on you if not done in a specific order.

Check out the cheat sheet a Game Changer posted today here.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 14 (1,387 Views)

Champion

Thanks but it’s TMI! Haha

My issue has been as an example I chose Def then follow the Square where it goes. After I win one it goes to a different square that I can’t control and all other events are locked.

So, if the game controls where I play how can I play all of them?

like I originally said I played 10 out of the 12 yesterday and it wouldn’t let me play the 2 I needed to get the Study Hall Master!

My question is why make it this difficult? Can’t we just play them in order and make it easier? Not raider to win the game but easier to follow the order?

it doesn’t take much to confuse me as it is so this has really thrown me for a loop!!!

Thanks for your reply and helo!

Message 6 of 14 (1,374 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

So.  I was able to complete all 12 yesterday no problem.  Got that 92 and put him in the set.

Today...i am unable to complete all 12.

I have plenty of ts stamina and resources to get more.

Id like to be able to complete that set to get that 98.

How am i supposed to do that?

Screenshot_20200304-113903.png
Screenshot_20200304-113912.png
Screenshot_20200304-113919.png
Message 7 of 14 (1,353 Views)

Champion

I played all it would let me but no way I could play 2 of them and today 6 of them cause I’m locked out!

Message 8 of 14 (1,337 Views)

★★★ Guide

@lkbroach 

Ea needs to figure out a fix on this.

Surely we arent the only ones having this problem.

Id complete that set for that 98 no problem.  Was certainly planning on it after i played a lil of the new promo yesterday.

Message 9 of 14 (1,328 Views)

★★★ Guide

@lkbroach 

I kept playing the already played ones...and i got to the ones that werent done, and completed all 12.

I blew 1000 of my 2000 gems on ts stamina to do such.

They arent locked.

Its just some weird pattern you must play, i guess?

I began this morning going after every madden major event that came up.  I got em all...got the achievement reward for such..and then saw only already played events.

I kept auto playing the non madden major ones just a lil while ago...and the ones i hadnt done began appearing.

Tomorrow i will mix it up which ones i do.

I dont have unlimited gems to get more ts stamina.

Hopefully tomorrow it doesnt take as much ys stamina.

Screenshot_20200304-140131.png
Screenshot_20200304-140145.png
Message 10 of 14 (1,306 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More