Re: Masters Training Camp

by ILikeMySaladRaw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Masters Training Camp

Champion

The Masters Training Camp game where you have 8 tries to rush for 5 TD is impossible to achieve! I’ve tried every rush play running right or left and the MOST I’ve scored is twice! I’ve played it 20+ times!

@EA_Blueberry you have any suggestions???

Message 1 of 20 (1,324 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion
@EA_Blueberry Finally, I finished this game after prob 100 attempts but took 3 different Vertical offensive plays 1. HB Base 2. FB Dive 3. Strong Toss!

I’ve run up against other extreme games usually pass oriented that took multiple multiple attempts to complete over the last 5 Seasons but this one was the most difficult!

Thanks to EVERYONE who chimed in to help me!!!

Gator

View in thread

Message 15 of 20 (1,658 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@lkbroach I can upload a video of me doing it if you would like, but I used HB Base from Doug Pederson. It usually gives you fairly favorable defensive looks. HB Sweep from Vertical Default Playbook should be good as well.

“I don’t care if a dude is purple with green breath as long as he can swing.”

Black-Champions-Logo

Message 2 of 20 (1,305 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem, Team overall 81 using 82HB Nick Chubb. I have tried this event atleast 80 times to no avail. It is actually impossible, only event ive ever taken more than 3 tries on. Do I need a new coach or playbook? 

Message 3 of 20 (1,300 Views)

Champion
@ILikeMySaladRaw Same suggestion from my last comment. They worked for me, granted I still had to try it maybe 4-5 times once I found a play I liked. My team is a 75 overall and I have 80 Ezekiel Elliot. The offer to record a video still stands if that would be helpful. Standard smile

Black-Champions-Logo

Message 4 of 20 (1,296 Views)

★★ Novice

I mean feel free to record it, i dont think it will help. I tried the plays you said

Message 5 of 20 (1,293 Views)

★★ Novice

Update, I was able to do it with HB sting flipped, then strafe to the left as you run 

Message 6 of 20 (1,292 Views)

Champion
@ILikeMySaladRaw Yay! Happy to hear it!

Black-Champions-Logo

Message 7 of 20 (1,290 Views)

Champion

I’m using Vertical Offense, have an 82 OVR and no matter what I try can’t score!

Message 8 of 20 (1,275 Views)

Community Manager

@lkbroach 

Try flipping your run plays like what the other forum user said because sometimes you can have better results depending on what your lineman ratings are at. 

Strong Toss, Wide Trap, & QB Power are my money plays (I have Lamar Jackson). I've been grinding and haven't purchased anything from the store with real money yet, but I was able to complete the Masters Series with a team offense OVR around 77.

Make sure you go to Madden Core sets and trade in all your silver and gold players at the bottom (might want to throw them all in the Program players set above it first because those can be more valuable in the long run). I totally forgot about that set at the bottom and was able to get over 8 players across the board to upgrade my team OVR. 

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 20 (1,252 Views)

Champion
@EA_Blueberry Thanks Blueberry! I’ve got an 82 OVR team and Vertical Off sets. I’ve tried everything from playing right, left, same play, diff plays, mixing plays and nothing! I guess I’ll forever be stuck at that game and I’ve played it easily 50+ times!
Message 10 of 20 (1,248 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More