Re: Masters Series Difficulty

by ElmoPeabody

Original Post

Masters Series Difficulty

[ Edited ]
Champion

The Masters Series first stage is ridiculously difficult this time with having to use way too much stamina.

Message 1 of 7 (615 Views)

★★ Guide

I found it slightly more difficult on some events, but all in all was able to get Lamar on Saturday morning already. Appreciated the fact that there were no time locks.

Message 2 of 7 (576 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It makes no sense. 100 overall linemen and running back and I get blown up consistently with the score 6 times on 8 rushes events. Its made to make you spend money on stamina

Message 3 of 7 (556 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Flowers92490 Try swapping out your D with silver players to bring your overall down. Should be able to pass it it on the first try.
Message 4 of 7 (542 Views)

Community Manager

@drtydozen13 wrote:
@Flowers92490 Try swapping out your D with silver players to bring your overall down. Should be able to pass it it on the first try.

Appreciate the tip, @drtydozen13 

Does anyone have helpful advice on how to pass difficult events for the current Masters Series? 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 7 (444 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hope you found a way to pass it. If not, I switched to Smashmouth with Pete Carrol as coach. Then HB Power Sweep worked.

Message 6 of 7 (408 Views)

Champion

Yes.... make it easier!!! Lol

I just power through the same game upteenth times and usually reversing plays works for me!

Message 7 of 7 (392 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More