Re: Masters Series 96 ovr

by ElmoPeabody

Original Post

Masters Series 96 ovr

★★ Novice

Hello!

When will you be adding more masters series events? It says for 96ovr that it’s coming soon so I was wondering when it will be so I don’t have to keep completing the practice ones. 

Thank you! 

Message 1 of 9 (601 Views)

Community Manager
@jamhun18 There hasn't been an official announcement yet on when the next one is coming. If you had your choice who would you want the next Masters Series to be?
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 9 (564 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Can you unlock the 96 overall master series player and make it 96 overall deion sanders a kick returner please I really what him. Also for the 99 overall master series players can you put Aaron Rodgers on there I really like him and he is a very good quarterback. Please and thank you

Message 3 of 9 (542 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry I really don’t care about who the next Masters Series should be, but I’m getting tired of playing the training events again and again, but you have to do it to max out the season points. And now a 96 master is becoming increasingly irrelevant with all the higher rated players available.
Message 4 of 9 (520 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@ElmoPeabody from what i hear they are doing that intentionally. Master Series is only for lower level teams apparently......
Message 5 of 9 (514 Views)

Community Manager
@drtydozen13

From a high rank and competitive standpoint, that can be true, but it's also just another type of game mode to enjoy.
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 9 (508 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Also probably should have planned it out better to release a series at a time in conjunction with the new seasons since there is the 100 MS event achievement. Then you could match the overall of the MS player to the masters of that season or 2 points behind since the MS players are easier to evo. It's simple things like this that would make the product much better...
Message 7 of 9 (469 Views)

Community Manager

@jamhun18  @gsjq75ip8u8q 

We're getting close to the next Masters Series. Standard smile 

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 9 (446 Views)

Champion

Here’s the issue Blue..... in the beginning of the season EA announced this would be the first Master Series you could evolve it to 99/100. With that said, I’m playing with a 95 OVR QB when I could have a 99/100 right now. I don’t want to spend currency or AH on another QB so it would be nice to go ahead and release the last series!

Thanks!

Message 9 of 9 (411 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More