Master series key issue

by nobkoz47

Original Post

Madden mobile legend masters series glitch

★★ Novice

Stuck on phase 10 of the legend master series.  On the final phase, I get a “one chance” drill where I get a red and green key to choose a path.  However, no path is shown.  I can repeat the one chance drill, and I’ve tried losing it on purpose, but then the app freezes and forces me to re-login.  Can’t advance or go back

Message 11 of 31 (1,128 Views)

Re: Master series key issue

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm in the legend set in series and reached to set 10. First drill I completed is a one shot drill. After completing that and one try their is no drills after that and just pretty much stuck. Cant move forward to reach legends. Anyone here having trouble with that?

Screenshot_20191105-123217_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 12 of 31 (1,014 Views)

Re: Master series key issue

★★★ Newbie

@AVPati714 wrote:

I'm in the legend set in series and reached to set 10. First drill I completed is a one shot drill. After completing that and one try their is no drills after that and just pretty much stuck. Cant move forward to reach legends. Anyone here having trouble with that?

Same here... same problem. Let me know if you updated the game before 5 of November. Some other guys think that in the next update  ...11 of November should be fixed

Message 13 of 31 (946 Views)

Re: Madden mobile legend masters series glitch

★★ Novice

Having the same issue. Not sure why this is happening. 

Message 14 of 31 (1,079 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m also having this issue.  Frustrating.

Message 15 of 31 (1,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@psheldon11 I don’t get it... I watched a video and the rest of the stage just popped up for him but I have the same thing u guys do
Message 16 of 31 (1,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same exact problem.  This is annoying. 

Message 17 of 31 (1,016 Views)

★ Novice
The same to me
Message 18 of 31 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I personally do not have this problem but other league mates do. Does anyone have an answer as to how to fix this issue?

Message 19 of 31 (954 Views)

★★ Novice

I contacted ea support. They are working on a fix and are aware of the situation. They haven't been able to pinpoint the issue yet so it may take a few days. Just stay posted on here and check your master series everywhere once and awhile. 

Message 20 of 31 (941 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More