Master series key issue

by nobkoz47

Original Post

Re: Master series key issue

★★★★★ Newbie
@AVPati714 I am experiencing exactly the same issue. I’m stuck.
Message 21 of 31 (722 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I hope the update does something about it. Will definitely let you know. Thanks!

Message 22 of 31 (713 Views)

Masters Series

★ Novice

I am on the 10th stage of the Herman Moore, Walter Peyton, and Lawrence Taylor masters series and I have run into an extremely frustrating issue. I completed to first drill event which allows me to then select my path but after completing the drill, nothing showed up. It says that I’ve completed the drill bit I can’t do anything now. Just a blank screen until the last event which I cannot play. 

Message 23 of 31 (720 Views)

Re: Masters Series

Community Manager

Hey, all!

The team is aware of the 10th stage not showing any more events to complete and they're looking into it. Some players have been able to fix this by rebooting their device, but if it doesn't please hang in there until the team gets it resolved. Thank you for letting us know!

We have another recent post on this here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Master-Series-The-Legends-Stage-10-glitch/m-p/8391845/hi...

Blueberry.png
Message 24 of 31 (704 Views)

Re: Madden mobile legend masters series glitch

★★★ Newbie

Do you happen to know if they will get it done by Tomorrow because I was just on and there was an update to fix a problem with the captains and I was just wondering if there would be another one to reset the master series

Message 25 of 31 (683 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same. its blank

Message 26 of 31 (655 Views)

Madden legends Masters it's not showing the

★ Novice

I am on legend Masters legend level 10 I have completed what is on the page and still it is locked please advise me what I need to do to unlock it so I can get my legend

Message 27 of 31 (646 Views)

★★ Novice

Are there any updates on when a fix may be out? I've been experiencing this for almost a week now. 

Message 28 of 31 (556 Views)

Community Manager

This should now be fixed and once you pass the initial drill the paths should show up. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 29 of 31 (493 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah I need help too I need 20 keys to unlock the next thing to do in the jalen Ramsey one

Message 30 of 31 (352 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More