Master Series- Open 2lockers- 2 BUGS

by 13866762

Original Post

Master Series- Open 2lockers- 2 BUGS

★★ Novice

Completing the open 2 lockers goal is officially impossible to complete now for me. Die hard player here. First off I’ve opened about 70 lockers before this S2 season started and the first day of S2 the open 2 lockers goal auto completed and said something like 2/70 beside it. Next day it said 0/2 and didn’t auto complete, so since I’ve finished all the master series I had to start from scratch and play the free stamina series for master series tokens to get lockers and open them. Very long goal to complete everyday, very annoying. And now one of the drills is bugged too! It’s complete a pass in the zone and it won’t count it when I complete it in the zone so I’m stuck on it and can’t move forward to the next to get tokens to complete the goal. I’ve restarted the game, reinstalled the game. Still doing it. It’s unbelievable, wouldn’t matter except I go for top 100 on the leaderboard. I know there won’t be a fix because I ask EA to fix it, so just felt like putting this out here. On my daughter, I probably won’t keep playing this game much longer. If I have any blocks next S3 I will be walking away from this game and feel great about it. Maybe it’s meant to be. But in the meantime at this moment. Extremely frustrated with the unfair bugs that happen so often. This one very especially though.

Message 1 of 1 (225 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More