Master Series Chest Doesn't Pop Up

by OverTheTopGamin

Original Post

Master Series Chest Doesn't Pop Up

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

For the jalen Ramsey master series event I am on stage 2 and the final chest I am unable to open because when I click on it nothing shows up and I cant progress on master series because of it. Please let me know if you know how to fix it.

EA_Blueberry: Edited Post title to match description of issue

Message 5 of 44 (2,332 Views)

Madden mobile master series

★ Novice

My master series has locked up.  It will not let me open the treasure chests.

Message 1 of 44 (1,477 Views)

Master Series

★★★ Newbie

I have worked my way to get a chest in Madden master series for Kamara Stage 2 and whenever I click on the chest to open it and advance to the next level, nothing shows up. There is no lock or time limit on this. I had a similar problem when playing to get JuJu but I would just replay the event right before the chest and after successfully replaying it I could open the chest. I tried doing the same on stage 2 for Kamara but It didn’t work. I need help or else I will NEVER be able to get Kamara. And it isn’t like it’s only the first time this has happened to me. Also try to fix the auction house so my items will actually sell. I posted them for a range of amounts and NOTHING is selling. Please take a look at these to problems and you would make my day. Thank you EA. -Norcon05 

Message 2 of 44 (1,484 Views)

Can't Progress on Juju Master Series

★★★★ Novice

I beat the last event in stage 3 of the master series a couple days ago, but when I click the chest with the timer icon, no overlay pops up.

Screenshot_20191102-103926.png
Message 3 of 44 (2,264 Views)

Re: Can't Progress on Juju Master Series

★★★ Novice

This is happening to me but on Jalen Ramsay instead. I already uninstalled, restarted device and force quit it.not sure how to fix it

Message 4 of 44 (2,240 Views)

Re: Master series glitch/bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem too. I'm on trench master event on stage 2 and can't claim the chest. I've tried restarting my device, unistall and redownload the app, force stopping the app. I even tried downloading the app on another phone to see if it would help, but it still won't work. I also have another chest on the training camp events that won't load either. Please help.

Message 6 of 44 (2,289 Views)

Re: Master series glitch/bug

★★★★★ Newbie
@OverTheTopGamin The same happened to me but on the 88 legend player if u know how to fix it please reply I’ve tried doing everything!
Message 7 of 44 (2,281 Views)

Master series bug still persists, losing trust in EA!

★★★ Newbie

After useless update 6.1.3. with disgusting giant players without clavicular bones the reward chest on the end of the stage doesn't pop up. I try everything, delete and redownload game million times but nothing changed, i wait till new update 6.1.4 released but this issue doesn't fix it. Also i established new account despite i spent a cash on my old one but nothing. Also evolution upgrade pack for shazier disappeared for ever. I can't understand for what EA is providing communication channels and interests in feedbacks if they always do something to give frustration to customers. The game was running well before. Was it so important for you to get those giant clowns without any skills effect into the game and import master series bugs in alongside? 

I'm sure nobody's gonna care about me, i'm sure you're not able to fix it, nevermind i lost my trust completely! 

Message 8 of 44 (2,277 Views)

Can’t opens chests on masters campaign in madden

★★★ Newbie

I can’t open these chests why? No pop ups no keys required nothing... I’m growing impatient

Message 9 of 44 (2,269 Views)

Re: Can’t opens chests on masters campaign in madden

Community Manager

Are you all able to get the chest to pop up if you restart the app or toggle WiFi off/on? We've seen players get around this by switching to their mobile network for a moment.

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 44 (2,161 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More