Re: Major bug in Madden Overdrive Blitz Tournament - Milestone Rewards not reset

by nicuagain

Original Post

Major bug in Madden Overdrive Blitz Tournament - Milestone Rewards not resetting

★★ Novice

The milestone rewards didn’t reset for me for round 2 of the Blitz tournament. My score from round 1 didn’t reset as well. 

Ive confirmed the bugs with the tech and tried all the things requested:

Restart my iphone

play the game on a different phone

none of the solutions worked. 

I am am sad because I am a paying customer and have won all the awards from the first round and not able to win any rewards for round 2. 

I am posting this issue here as per request from EA Help

Thank you

Message 1 of 13 (833 Views)

Re: Major bug in Madden Overdrive Blitz Tournament - Milestone Rewards not reset

★ Expert
I don't think it's a bug. I think EA has it set up this way. EA Help says everything is a damn bug showing that they really don't know anything about this game.

I managed to clear tier 7 in round 1 too and expected to have a new set of 7 tiers to complete but to my surprise there is nothing left to achieve for this tournament.
So I drafted this team and now have nothing to do with it.
I really hope ea realizes this design flaw and adjusts for the next tournament.
Message 2 of 13 (810 Views)

★★ Novice

The thing that saddens me is that I am a paying customer and their way of addressing this is to give me a madden pack which absolutely does my team no good. At least fix the bug and allow me to play or offer me up something that’s comparable to as if i were able to play the 2nd round. 

Message 3 of 13 (798 Views)

★★ Novice

This is definitely a bug as it impacts a few players and not all players which I might add is not fair to the paying players as the reason why you pay is to progress faster than other players. 

Message 4 of 13 (797 Views)

★ Expert
What do you mean? You know of other players who's rounds reset? Because everyone I have talked to in my league so far has the same issue that I have. There are no new achievements or milestones to earn.
Message 5 of 13 (788 Views)

★★ Novice

Ah not sure I was assuming that. 

Message 6 of 13 (777 Views)

★★★ Pro
Yea I was about to ask the same thing, if others had their milestones tip reset while other didn't. That would be a complete and utter failure even to ea's already low standards.
Message 7 of 13 (769 Views)

★★ Guide
I’m not playing it as it’s utter garbage, the gameplay seems to gave gotten worse, I hate it so much.
Message 8 of 13 (751 Views)

★★ Novice

I was assuming this was an issue that affected some players because EA support told me to do a whole bunch of things to try to fix the issues. 

Message 9 of 13 (741 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

[Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 10 of 13 (736 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More