Crashing and disappeared team

by canadiandemon1

Original Post

I can't get in on my Ipad, now it appears to be starting over

★★★★★ Novice

I haven't been able to get into the game for several hours.  It would crash as soon as the events screen loaded and wouldn't allow me to do anything.  I tried re-installing and now it looks like it's starting over.  I want my team back to play the haunted house event right now.  What is going on?

Message 31 of 618 (2,817 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to Madden Mobile while logged in on my Facebook account

★★★ Newbie
I also recently have this problem. Game works if i start a new one but i log into my saved game and it will load up and then the app will close completely taking me back to my homescreen. Im on an iphone 5s.
Message 32 of 618 (2,871 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to Madden Mobile while logged in on my Facebook account

★★★ Newbie
Exact same problem. I'm on iPhone 6. Works completely fine on the tutorial, but when I log onto my saved file it cloeses. Tried reinstalling the app and my phone multiple times, nothing works.
Message 33 of 618 (2,866 Views)

Re: Madden nfl mobile crashing

★★★ Newbie

My problem started yesterday. I play logging on facebook. The game works normally, but after clicking on head to head crashes. Tested on three devices with Android (LG G2, LG V500, Prestigio tablet). The same result.

Message 34 of 618 (3,840 Views)

Crashing

★★★ Newbie
App crashes every time i try playing head to head or look at my messages someone help i tried uninstalling n still nothing worked
Message 35 of 618 (2,834 Views)

madden mobile

★★★ Newbie
It goes to load screen with the spinning circle then crashes, will I lose all my memory I delete and redownload
Message 36 of 618 (2,807 Views)

Crashing madden mobile

★★★ Newbie
Everytime i go into the app it says most feared packs are now available heres yours! And when i press claim and continure it just crashes please help thank you
Message 37 of 618 (2,952 Views)

Crashing and disappeared team

★ Novice
Every time I play any game including live events my team shows up as all this number 11 player and they all walk so the other team dominates. When I try to look at my team in team management, all the cards are blank and when I try to click it crashes. What happened to my team because I was a 82 rank and want my team back!
Message 38 of 618 (2,857 Views)

App crashing (madden NFL mobile)

★★★ Novice
This issue started two days ago when my madden Mobile app started crashing. I thought it was going to go away after a while. But it didn't. Every time I went into the game, it would load and tell me that I could collect the most feared pack. I tap on the spot where it says "claim and continue". When I tap on it it starts to load and then crashes. Could someone please help me. Also I am using and iPhone 5s (if that matters).
Message 39 of 618 (3,146 Views)

Re: Crashing madden mobile

★★★ Novice
This is exactly what I am having trouble with
Message 40 of 618 (2,941 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More