Madden mobile - "resource download error"

by Pereirovsky22

Original Post

Madden mobile - "resource download error"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
  • Madden mobile - Resource download error

I cannot play Madden mobile without WiFi. Extremely annoying. On full 4G signal, when trying to play any game mode, the game hangs while "downloading animations" and pops up with resource download error, check internet connection and try again. Again, full 4G signal and game refuses to work. Playing on Android btw, disabling wifi won't work, tried uninstall/reinstall, anyone else having this issue?

Screenshot_2020-06-11-11-13-57-704_com.ea.game.maddenmobile15_row.jpg
Message 1 of 6 (1,328 Views)

Re: Madden mobile - "resource download error"

Community Manager

Hi @Pereirovsky22

Apologies for the late reply on this. Are you still running into the same error? 

If so, can you try running through the Android troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website to see if that helps at all? Let me know if it keeps giving you the same error message afterward. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,238 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Unfortunately I have tried everything. In the beginning the game did not load the files. So I cleared the cache, but it didn't work. So I uninstalled and reinstalled, but the game doesn't even start anymore. I know the problem is not 4G, because I can play other games like shadowgun legends without any problems. My phone is a Mi 9t pro. There is also no lack of storage space, because there is 40 GB left. Performance is also not because my phone has 6 GB of RAM and a snapdragon 855 processor. I'm upset because I missed the powerline event
Message 3 of 6 (1,195 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Pereirovsky22 I’m having the same problem every day. Fine at home on WiFi. I’m at work on 5G connection and still getting this error...Daily!!!
Message 4 of 6 (1,161 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MrBrad187 I’m on iPhone also btw
Message 5 of 6 (1,159 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for giving that a shot for me. I'm sorry to hear it's still happening. 

When you've got the chance I think it would be best to reach out to the EA Help team so they can look into this with you further. For more information on how to create a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,118 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More