Madden mobile log in failure

by tyler9awesomes

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden mobile log in failure

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to login on madden mobile with Apple but it is saying login failed try again I have been at this for 30 minutes

Message 1 of 7 (1,004 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden mobile log in failure

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry 

I ended up installing the game on an Apple device so I could log in via FB. I then uninstalled FB and MM22 on my phone. Reinstalled both, issue resolved.

Thanks

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (938 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@tyler9awesomes 

***EDIT***

This may be a temporary login issue, please try again at a later time.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (983 Views)

Facebook login failed. Please try again. 10/21/2021

★★★★ Novice

Haven't been able to login all morning. Tried to finish up the International promo before it went away, but I guess not...

Samsung phone, uninstalled the Facebook app to make it ping through Chrome. That didn't work either.

Please advise.

Message 3 of 7 (972 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry 

That got me into the game, but if I'm not linked through either FB or Google Play, doesn't that not save my progress?

Clicking to link my Google Play within the settings button in the app  gives me "linking failed. Google Play Games linking failed. Please try again."

Clicking to link my FB within the settings button in the app gives me "Linking failed. Facebook login failed. Please try again."

Please advise, as I'd like to make sure whatever I do in the app is actually tracked/saved.

Message 4 of 7 (959 Views)

Community Manager

@heavyrevy 

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor so we can take a closer look at your account.

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 7 (943 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry 

I ended up installing the game on an Apple device so I could log in via FB. I then uninstalled FB and MM22 on my phone. Reinstalled both, issue resolved.

Thanks

Message 6 of 7 (939 Views)

Community Manager

@heavyrevy wrote:

@EA_Barry 

Thanks

@tyler9awesomes 

Does this help you out?

Thanks for updating us, @heavyrevy 

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (925 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More