Madden mobile for Nintendo switch

by Wiewel55

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden mobile for Nintendo switch

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Will we ever see an American football game from EA brought to Nintendo Switch? It seems like a good port would be Madden Mobile over to the Switch.

Message 1 of 8 (3,043 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden mobile for Nintendo switch

Community Manager

Never say never of course, but I'm not aware of any plans to bring Madden (mobile or HD) to Switch, sorry. 

If this changes we'll be sure to let folks know.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (2,967 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Never say never of course, but I'm not aware of any plans to bring Madden (mobile or HD) to Switch, sorry. 

If this changes we'll be sure to let folks know.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 8 (2,968 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Wiewel55 Well... it is called madden MOBILE.
Message 3 of 8 (2,931 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Humdinger504  The Nintendo Switch is a mobile console, it works as a handheld and a home console depending how you set it up. That being said I’m sure the issue resides in Nintendo allowing another phone game on their marketplace, I haven’t played mobile in about a year so idk how well it would work with the switch to console.

Message 4 of 8 (2,928 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Wiewel55aye I was just coming back to this because it ran across my mind and I was thinking mobile phone and not just being able to move around when I first read it lol

Message 5 of 8 (2,919 Views)

★★ Novice

@Humdinger504  I figured that’s what you meant but you never know haha, I just want some Madden for Switch, I’m buying M20 for my Xbox but I remember loving Madden Mobile and I like the portable of the Switch. Seems like a match made in Madden heaven. As @EA_David said though, probably not in the works anytime soon, but a guy can dream.

Message 6 of 8 (2,913 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Wiewel55 Yea, well hopefully they get mm20 right and back fun before they think about anything else. Od has dragged this game so far down it's a shame. The previews are looking good though, but, then again.....

So did the previews of od. And we all know how that turned out.
Message 7 of 8 (2,903 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_David You should madden is on xboxes and play stations include it in switches
Message 8 of 8 (2,533 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More