Re: Madden mobile for Nintendo switch

by wesleykimble1217

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden mobile for Nintendo switch

★★★★ Novice

I really want a football game for the switch I know that madden 20 would like blow up the switch but I sure it can handle madden mobile I enjoy it and if it came out on switch I’d surely play is there a chance that it could happen

Message 1 of 3 (479 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thank you for being a fan of Madden Mobile! We are always looking for new ways to expand Madden Mobile and it's exciting to hear from Switch fans requesting it for that platform. We're not aware of any plans to add it to new platforms right now, but we appreciate you coming out to the forums to pass us your feedback! Heart

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (422 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thank you for being a fan of Madden Mobile! We are always looking for new ways to expand Madden Mobile and it's exciting to hear from Switch fans requesting it for that platform. We're not aware of any plans to add it to new platforms right now, but we appreciate you coming out to the forums to pass us your feedback! Heart

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am with you man. The fact EA continues to refuse to put there games on the switch platform drives me nuts but I guess that just means I can keep my money. Some people don't have the time to sit in front of a console. From what I've seen on the internet there are thousands of user asking the same question. If people stop just buying it for the xbox and waited for the switch EA would either go broke or be forced to adapt. It's silly that sometimes that's the extreme you have to go through to get a game remade for another console. I know it isnt but thats also why I pay $60 for a game that has very little changes year after year. Yes if you look at 2000 compared today its come a long way but to charge $60 to add some graphics and change the names year after year is a little ridiculous.

Message 3 of 3 (413 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More