Re: Madden mobile crashes

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Madden mobile crashes

★★★ Newbie

The game crashes when it's loading up for any event live or event or season mode. I tried everything from uninstalling the game and clearing the cache and storage. I tried a guess account and it worked for a season game but not live events. I'm in the kickoff season mode.

Message 1 of 2 (211 Views)

Re: Madden mobile crashes

★ Expert
@b3rto-530 Here's the problem in a nutshell fellas. Basically this forum is a place for players to try to get help from other players. The moderators help where they can with links and tips and such but as far as account issues, in game bugs and gameplay problems they do not have the tools or ability to help. They can collect data from us and report it up the chain but that is all they have the ability to do. Everyone keeps expecting @EA_David and @EA_Blueberry to be able to access your account and make changes or fix things but that's just not realistic. They do not have those abilities.
The real problem is that the customer service reps at EA help should be the ones looking into and solving these problems, but apparently they either don't know how or they don't have the tools either.
They continue to refer problem accounts to this forum with the false expectation that someone here can help them, but that's not the case.
EA help needs to be more comprehensive in thier ability to assist us with our legitimate account and game issues because to be completely fair, that's not what the guys on this forum can do.
Message 2 of 2 (196 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More