Madden mobile cash

by hectorpr00

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden mobile cash

★★★ Novice

Im from Spain and android user and i cant see and buy the 30$ pack or watch adds, what can i do? Android users cant buy $ packs? I dont have madden cash tab and i cant buy 30$ pack or watch adds. But i can buy special packs like level 30 prize.

Screenshot_2019-09-04-08-31-27-344_com.ea.game.maddenmobile15_row.png
Message 1 of 7 (823 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden mobile cash

★★★ Novice

it was that! thank you very much you have helped me more than all of the technical service

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (725 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert
@hectorpr00 Restart your phone.. If that doesn't work uninstall and reinstall the game.
That's happened to me several times and a simple phone restart always works for me.
Message 2 of 7 (790 Views)

★★★ Novice

None of that works, I have tried everything recommended by ea technicians, clear cache, uninstall and install, link and unlink, etc.

Message 3 of 7 (782 Views)

Community Manager

@hectorpr00 Hey, can I check what language your phone is set to? I remember last year there was a strange issue with some offers not appearing properly on phones set to Spanish, I wonder is something similar happening here. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 7 (738 Views)

★★★ Novice

The mobile is configured in Spanish but the application appears in English by default, how can I change the mobile language to check if it is due to that?

Message 5 of 7 (728 Views)

★★★ Novice

it was that! thank you very much you have helped me more than all of the technical service

Message 6 of 7 (726 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for coming back with the confirmation, we'll flag this to the team. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 7 (713 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More