Madden mobile 22 took my money

by jj24lil

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden mobile 22 took my money

★★★ Newbie

I spent $1.99 on the 60k coin pack but it didn’t give me the coins but took the money I so I was hoping that I can get the money back cause I spent 4 dollars when I was supposed to only spend 2 PLS can someone help cause I wasted 2 dollars for nun and I need it back

Message 1 of 6 (844 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden mobile 22 took my money

Community Manager

Hey @jj24lil,

I moved your thread over to the Madden Mobile forums.

If you made a purchase but that hasn't yet shown up for you in-game, please reach out to an advisor so they can take a look. That is not something we're able to review on the forums. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (640 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Wrong game forum

Message 2 of 6 (821 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here

Message 3 of 6 (664 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jj24lil,

I moved your thread over to the Madden Mobile forums.

If you made a purchase but that hasn't yet shown up for you in-game, please reach out to an advisor so they can take a look. That is not something we're able to review on the forums. 

Mako.png
Message 4 of 6 (641 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey I spent money on the new madden mobile 22 and didn’t get what I paid for so I stopped payment of my credit card but when I called apple to credit me they said they would do it but I wouldn’t be able to play madden anymore. This is ridiculous because I didn’t do anything wrong and I have no way to get madden to fix it. This game this year is full of glitches and I’ve lost 30 bucks because of it. If I don’t see this fixed soon I’m gonna go on a smear campaign to stop everyone from spending a dollar on the new madden mobile 22. I give them one week from today 9/8/21 write me back [edit: email address removed] 

Message 5 of 6 (606 Views)

Champion
@jj24lil They take everyone’s money! Lol
Message 6 of 6 (534 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More