Re: Madden crashing randomly during game

by mcduffytheg8

Original Post

Madden crashing randomly during game

★ Novice

I am playing on android and several times the game has crashed on me. Once during lvl it crashed to android home screen and instead of allowing me to resume took the drive from me resulting in 0 points for my drive. I do not understand this at all. It is new today, Saturday, and seems to happen after I have played for a while ie 15 minutes or so. There is no update for me to download so I am assuming I am up to date. At least allow one to resume their drive when game crashes unexpectedly. Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (317 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@mcduffytheg8 that app crashes often on me too.
ea stopped letting people resume drives in l vs l because it was being abused. people would force close the app on a turnover before a tackle was made or td scored. then when they reopened the app they would finish the drive as if the turnover never happened
Message 2 of 3 (295 Views)

★ Novice

Which really is terrible. Some people ruin it for everyone. Wonder why they can't set it up where the game remembers what happened so they can't abuse it. What I don't like is when it crashes it strips me of my ability to contribute to my league. I wonder if they could differentiate between a crash and a force close etc. I guess that would be tough, but I am sure possible considering how hi tech everything is today. I don't know. Thank you for the information.

Message 3 of 3 (250 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More