Madden cleats problem

by haji60191

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden cleats problem

★ Novice

The Madden mobile team’s uniform cleats aren’t working they’re just black shoes and not the teams right cleats, could you fix that problem please?

Message 1 of 8 (1,008 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden cleats problem

Community Manager
@haji60191 Hey what's up there!

What type of device do you play on and what graphical setting do you have the slider bar on under your Settings>Preferences?
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (972 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@haji60191 Hey what's up there!

What type of device do you play on and what graphical setting do you have the slider bar on under your Settings>Preferences?
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 8 (973 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I’m playing on an iPhone and the graphics are all high.
Message 3 of 8 (952 Views)

Community Manager
@haji60191 What type of iPhone do you have and does it still show up like this after checking for a software update or restarting the device?
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 8 (936 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry It’s an iPhone 6s Plus and it is still isn’t showing the right ones, btw I thought that you could customize your own shoes and stuff?
Message 5 of 8 (933 Views)

Community Manager
@haji60191 You can customize your gear in The Yard mode.

Have you tried reinstalling the game? Seems like it could be a bug that can get cleared up through reinstalling. As long as your game is connected to Apple when you login you won't lose progress.
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 8 (929 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Yes I tried reinstalling it. If u can’t fix it could you maybe try to include customizing your shoes.
Message 7 of 8 (926 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried doing the same thing too, it’s just not in the actual gameplay in any of the events except for The Yard but even then it’s just your own personal player. The only place the actual advertised models even show up is the customization for uniforms but there’s no options for the helmet models, gloves, or even shoes. But again, it doesn’t change anything in the actual game like the advertisements. 

Message 8 of 8 (822 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More