by sunsetboy4ever

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden Today/Arena Match Count Inaccurate

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I know its early on in the app.

Im seein lots of glitches.

Today...i just completed 3 madden today events...it says i only completed 2.

Every time i play arena...it takes 4 matches to show up as 3.

Yesterday...

I know its early on...

Im sure im not the only one pointing things out.

Im not pointing em all out individually because that would look ridiculous here.

I hope ea is aware...and will fix things in the next update

@EA_Blueberry 

Screenshot_20200817-133403.png
Message 1 of 3 (120 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Glitches all over the place

Community Manager
@sunsetboy4ever Thanks for the heads up! We'll be on the lookout for more reports.

I'm going to give your post a quick edit in the title from "Glitches all over the place" to "Madden Today/Arena Match Count Inaccurate" to better reflect what is being discussed. If titles are more descriptive to a specific issue, it will help others find it easier and improve in search results.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (107 Views)

All Replies

Losing Arena Attempts despite not losing

★ Novice

Had multiple instances of my arena attempt disappearing despite not losing a game. Seems to happen when I close the app before my opponent has finished their drives. I come back in and get the “You won!” screen but it tells me I have no attempts remaining. Does not always seem to happen.

Message 2 of 3 (94 Views)

Re: Glitches all over the place

Community Manager
@sunsetboy4ever Thanks for the heads up! We'll be on the lookout for more reports.

I'm going to give your post a quick edit in the title from "Glitches all over the place" to "Madden Today/Arena Match Count Inaccurate" to better reflect what is being discussed. If titles are more descriptive to a specific issue, it will help others find it easier and improve in search results.
Message 3 of 3 (108 Views)
Twitter Stream