Re: Madden Series Bug

by RSantarelli22

Original Post

Madden Series Bug

★ Novice

I’m on stage 6 of the Juju madden series and I can’t request for help from my league to advance. When I originally requested for help, I ended up leaving my league because they were inactive but now that I’m in a new league it won’t let me request for help again. This is a bug that EA needs to look into. Has anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions on maybe how to fix it? I tried reinstalling the app with no luck. 

Message 1 of 6 (360 Views)

Community Manager

@Zach_8ball  Hi, what happens when you request help in your new league? Do you get help requests from them?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (347 Views)

★ Novice

Since joining a new league, that one event won’t allow me to request help. All it says is 0-10 helped but my new league is very active so that wouldn’t be the case if it were working correctly. I can request help on other things other than that single event. I can also help others when they request. 

Message 3 of 6 (342 Views)

Community Manager

@Zach_8ball Thank you. It sounds like a bug with that particular step. I'm not that far in, can I check what the timer is?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (323 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m also having the problem has there been a solution yet it’s soft-locked that area of the game.

Message 5 of 6 (293 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 6 of 6 (288 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More