Madden Overdrive won't launch on iPhone Xs Max

by DadsBoy_k3nj87m

Original Post

Re: Madden Overdrive won't launch on iPhone Xs Max

★★★★ Novice

So this guy is just trolling.  If it was an account issue, EA would have came out woth that.  Dont go deleting your accounts.

Message 31 of 48 (1,579 Views)

Community Manager

@zmadman1 I think he may be trying to help as such steps could hypothetically help with other issues. 

The Xs/Xs Max issue is different though.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 32 of 48 (1,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any eta of when we will be able to play

Message 33 of 48 (1,486 Views)

★★★ Novice

Would like an update as well!

Message 34 of 48 (1,248 Views)

★★ Novice
When can I expect an update for my iPhone XS?
Message 35 of 48 (1,238 Views)

★★★ Novice

Talked to someone at EA yesterday an said they couldn’t give an update on when to expect this to be fixed but assured me they were working on it!

Message 36 of 48 (1,231 Views)

Madden overdrive won’t launch on my IPhone XS

★★★ Newbie

Why won’t madden overdrive launch on my IPhone XS? Does it require an update to be compatible?

Message 37 of 48 (970 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, I just wanted to pop in to remind folks that this is absolutely not forgotten about. 

Unfortunately I don't have an update or ETA, but I want to acknowledge that it's still an important issue.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 38 of 48 (1,085 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve uninstalled the game and have been trying to get a refund for what I’ve spent already. You know this game needs to be played daily to have any chance of being competitive. Please refund everyone’s money. 

Message 39 of 48 (1,073 Views)

★★★ Novice
Since my original post around 2 weeks ago I would like to confirm that it is entirely possible to receive a FULL refund for all madden purchases from iTunes.
After several back and forth discussions with EA and ITunes/Apple I got every cent I spent refunded (approx $650).

In order to even start a refund I would recommend the following:
1. First raise a personal issue with EA via there contact page to explain inability to load game.
2. Make sure your issue is given a unique reference number.
3. Explain that after 48hrs of investigation they should ‘escalate’ the issue to their internal management team (this is an EA thing).
4. After 48hrs call again, give number and ask status.
5. Inform next step you will be wait 48hrs before requesting a refund from all purchases on the game.
6. After waiting another 48hrs contact iTunes and select all madden purchases individually and put comment in stating your unique reference number from EA.
7. Someone from iTunes may contact you to get details. If so, explain the issue.
8. Receive refund.

Be aware this could lead to EA blocking your account or your user detail. However you can easy start over.
Without going into legal jargon here you must give them sufficient ‘evidenced’ opportunity to rectify.
If anyone needs any details feel free to contact me.

Ps - @ EA you deserve all you get for the simple lack of communication about the issue and ability to solve it.
Message 40 of 48 (996 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More