Re: Madden Overdrive won't launch on iPhone Xs Max

by DadsBoy_k3nj87m

Original Post

★★★ Novice
Yes this is the screen, EA still have not committed to a date to expect an update. It’s pretty annoying but hopefully soon it comes.
Message 11 of 48 (1,980 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Support claims that development won't tell support whether they even tested the iPhone Xs Max - really crazy!

Message 12 of 48 (1,858 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Support said to do a factory reset on the iPhone Xs Max and see if that works - how crazy is that!  I will not do that - and no one else should either to solve this EA problem!

Message 13 of 48 (1,855 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes that is it! Very poor job by EA to let this happen!
Message 14 of 48 (1,854 Views)

★ Apprentice

That won’t work either lmao. I’ve tried it on 2 different Xs Max. Support told me it’s the iOS 12. Doesn’t make sense because the game ran just fine on IPhone 8 Plus. NBA Live mobile does the same thing. Just crashes. We’re not gonna get real answers. I’ve even DM’d Apple and still haven’t gotten a response and it’s been over 24 hours. EA has been quite about this. Won’t give us any real answers.

Message 15 of 48 (1,820 Views)

Community Manager

@DeezTaters20@DadsBoy_k3nj87m@Wilson_Detroit@zmadman1@BMTM2015

Until we can get more info for you guys on this, I would suggest that a factory reset is not the way to go.

barry.png
Message 16 of 48 (1,764 Views)

★★★★ Novice
When will new information be available - many of us bought the new iPhone because it is the biggest iPhone screen - how did EA not see this coming? Should we all return our phones or just assume the season in progress is ruined and delete EA from our phones?
Message 17 of 48 (1,728 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The game play with the update has many people  deleting the game and now we upgrade our phones and the game decides we can't play...... Come on EA you're too big for rookie mistakes

Message 18 of 48 (1,709 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is not just on the XS Max.  It does not work on my iphone XS either

Message 19 of 48 (1,650 Views)

Community Manager

@zmadman1 Yep it's not just the Max, both phones have been notes as having this issue. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 20 of 48 (1,559 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More