Re: Madden Overdrive Lost Players/Coins

by CRASH3DMADD3N

Original Post

Madden Overdrive Lost Players/Coins

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys,

recently I was playing madden overdrive at night and it was towards the end of the New Years promo. I decided since I had an insane amount of coins(about 50 million) that I would try and get all the masters upgrade... and so I did, well most of them anyway. So instead of putting them on my team I realized that the playoffs promo was coming and maybe there would be masters that I wanted, so I put about 10 or 11 FULLY UPGRADED players onto the auction house. I had also used up some coins to bid on players before I went to sleep(about 5 million). I was extremely upset to find out when I woke up that my bids vanished along with the players I put up for auction. So now I sit here starting again from square one, I have an 83 ish overall team like I did at the very beginning, and I have about 80k coins. I did take steps before posting here going back and forth with ea customer service. They told me there was nothing they could do as it was up to the studio team. Understandable, but not helpful. They did however, direct me here, where I’m pleading for help because months of work vanished. Some proof below of my coins and team before loss of all my work.Thanks Guys.

CD13E374-2E07-41D6-B211-B2AF394DA4DE.jpeg
1208DD57-D858-41B5-8B14-7E3E1DF418CA.jpeg
4554A415-6113-4FDC-A955-3D5375C20789.jpeg
Message 1 of 2 (240 Views)

Re: Madden Overdrive Lost Players/Coins

★★★ Apprentice
You are f**ked worse than me.

My condolences.
Message 2 of 2 (224 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More