Madden NFL overdrive

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Madden NFL overdrive

★★★ Pro

Because of all of the hiccups, crashes, bugs, glitches, unnecessary issues, items coming up missing, defenders diving 10 yards to tackle you, defenders with much lower spd and acc staying stride for stride with you or even catching up to you from 5-10+ yards out, blockers not even finishing blocks or not even attempting to block at all even though they're so close they actually bump into defenders, game plans and coaches not working through most of the season even now (100% should mean exactly that or just simply make it 90 or something), rigged live events and a plethora of other issues that were and still are prevalent this, I was closer than kd and the thunder we're from winning the championship with a 3 game lead or the falcons winning their first super bowl in the first half, from quitting this game and not coming back next season. But then I saw the preview of next season and a video on tubeyou showing a preview of the gameplay and I must admit, it was enough to get me to give this game another shot. One thing I couldn't help but notice was the blocking. It looks like they really took the time to put some thought and effort into the gameplay and the graphics are definitely what the standard should be from ea, or anyone else for that matter. I can't help but wonder why it took all of this time though. It's almost like ea pulled out all the stops (from the outside looking in because of course we don't know what's all in store yet) because they know how bad this season was and if it wasn't for all of the mishaps, issues and complaining, we wouldn't have gotten this, much need, update for next season. But, nevertheless, this isn't a post to highlight the bad, we've done plenty of that already. This is to give a premature kudos and thumbs up and to say I'm honestly looking forward to giving it another go next season and hopefully it surpasses expectations. I'm more than sure they'll be plenty eye catching, attention grabbing and keeping graphics and gameplay with this upcoming update. If it's anything, and more, like the previews, it shows that even though we may feel like ea wasn't listening because we weren't getting adequate responses, so we thought, ea heard us and our complaints and suggestions did not go in one ear and out the other and for that, I think it's worth me and others coming back for next season. I, for one, am looking forward to getting into it. Last season, that weekend wait for this season seemed like a month. I'm sure this time around it'll seem like a year since I kinda can't wait. 

Message 1 of 1 (496 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More